2023 Hykeem Williams, 2023 WR (signs w/ Forfeit State)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
I know many on here know a heck of a lot more then me when it comes to these kids. I’ve always had a weird vibe that Texas A and M would get him. But FSU wouldn’t shock me. Not sure who’s throwing him the ball there. But he would certainly be the man! Who knows this is one interesting recruitment that doesn’t seem to point to us.

I know many on here know a heck of a lot more then me when it comes to these kids. I’ve always had a weird vibe that Texas A and M would get him. But FSU wouldn’t shock me. Not sure who’s throwing him the ball there. But he would certainly be the man! Who knows this is one interesting recruitment that doesn’t seem to point to us.
Believe FSPoo signed Duffy last cycle to be their future starting QB...

Advertisement

It’s no weird vibe - ATM has been the leader for a while now. My guess is he probably ends up there. I know fsu is making ground but the %s are probably 85/14 in favor of atm. Miami is 1% probably. :)

I know our insiders are saying we are making up ground here but everything this kid has done publicly says he wants nothing to do with Miami. Goes to Pitt during Legends Camp. Goes to FSU during the cookout. Unless there have been visits we haven’t heard about, he hasn’t stepped on campus since February. Some kids just want to get out of South Florida and he seems like one of them. Would rather he go to A&M than FSU.

Advertisement
I know our insiders are saying we are making up ground here but everything this kid has done publicly says he wants nothing to do with Miami. Goes to Pitt during Legends Camp. Goes to FSU during the cookout. Unless there have been visits we haven’t heard about, he hasn’t stepped on campus since February. Some kids just want to get out of South Florida and he seems like one of them. Would rather he go to A&M than FSU.

Follows the age old adage.follow the visits.

The South Florida receiver is the mystery, wrapped in a riddle inside an enigma....

If we ever get one of these big time guys to commit, and he commits early... Talk about a white knuckle ride on this board. The late November rumors and sniffing around will be like cats and dogs living together, mass hysteria in these parts.

**if only we could get two big time guys on board in this class. Oh wait, we do.**

Advertisement
My whole family and everyone in my neighborhood went to Stranahan. Auburn had a bit of a pipeline there back in the 80’s. Personally just never expected this cat to come to Miami. It’d be beyond a pleasant surprise.

The South Florida receiver is the mystery, wrapped in a riddle inside an enigma....

If we ever get one of these big time guys to commit, and he commits early... Talk about a white knuckle ride on this board. The late November rumors and sniffing around will be like cats and dogs living together, mass hysteria in these parts.

**if only we could get two big time guys on board in this class. Oh wait, we do.**
funny-bill-murray.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back