2023 Hykeem Williams, 2023 WR (signs w/ Forfeit State)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m sure there is an element of negative recruiting as well.

Mario an OL coach, focused on the ground game and TE’s, and Gattis, who just left Michigan ran the ball and used the TE’s more than just about anyone. Probably have to wait until the games are played to see how these in state recruitments pan out.

Advertisement
According to FSU board, Brown is staying at FSU thru Sunday morning.... Seems like a long visit for a kid committed to LSU
Brown is being offered a lifetime supply of FSU sugar free gummies.

1659195040654.png

I’m sure there is an element of negative recruiting as well.

Mario an OL coach, focused on the ground game and TE’s, and Gattis, who just left Michigan ran the ball and used the TE’s more than just about anyone. Probably have to wait until the games are played to see how these in state recruitments pan out.
But you would think that kids who have been playing the game for years and who follow teams closely wouldn't be so clueless to where they buy into the negative recruiting by other teams but somehow don't see that FSU has no QBs to throw to them while we have a stacked QB room...and UF has QB questions, a questionable staff, and problems recruiting decent OL.

The top 10 recruits in the state of Georgia. This is coming off a national championship and kirby smart being one of the best recruiters in the game. Its a different world now. In the words of Fat Joe "yesterday's price is not today's price"
They think its not waiting on south Florida “divas” when its really just regular modern day big boy recruiting lol

Advertisement
They think its not waiting on south Florida “divas” when its really just regular modern day big boy recruiting lol
Ah was waiting on someone to defend the local kida that have no shame in disrespecting their local school. They are divas. They’ve proven so. They’ve also proven to be absolute busts more often than not elsewhere and came back crying for home.

That’s pretty eye opening actually
Kirby has been going national and is one of the complaints. They also land a ton of elite kids anywhere. They’ll make up for the talent they miss. Mario will do the same here. He’ll find a kid in Texas if a dude in broward or Miami doesn’t wanna play here. I’ve said it a lot that we shouldn’t prioritize local kids. They don’t deserve that ****. Get the best kids wherever they are and that’s what Mario has done w this class.

Advertisement
Ah was waiting on someone to defend the local kida that have no shame in disrespecting their local school. They are divas. They’ve proven so. They’ve also proven to be absolute busts more often than not elsewhere and came back crying for home.
How did they disrespect the school? The school that ain’t did **** in a decade plus? The school has had what one local wr go high in the draft in how many years ?and 2 transfer to lower programs? That had to get a buffalo WR to come here and be the guy?

Yall talk like they owe Miami something lol, they can do wtf they want and we can do wtf we want. And if south Florida kids are busts why would mario say better talent is more accessible here? Stop crying and being emotional about kids

How did they disrespect the school? The school that ain’t did **** in a decade plus? The school has had what one local wr go high in the draft in how many years ?and 2 transfer to lower programs? That had to get a buffalo WR to come here and be the guy?

Yall talk like they owe Miami something lol, they can do wtf they want and we can do wtf we want. And if south Florida kids are busts why would mario say better talent is more accessible here? Stop crying and being emotional about kids
Making my point exactly. What did uf do to get this respect or fsu w Williams? How many local kids went high from uf? FSU? Miss me w that bull****. Tell your handlers to go ****. Themselves. They are a disease feeding bull**** to kids. Mario literally brought in the best assistant in the country and we have these idiot handlers feeding bull**** to these kids about an offense no one has seen. He’ll, we had a local kid go to a place that ran the ball more and used wrs less. Along w that that coach brought in an amateur staff that manny wouldn’t even hire. Also, Mario may say that yet he’s getting highly ranked kids out of Florida to come here.

Advertisement
Making my point exactly. What did uf do to get this respect or fsu w Williams? How many local kids went high from uf? FSU? Miss me w that bull****. Tell your handlers to go ****. Themselves. They are a disease feeding bull**** to kids. Mario literally brought in the best assistant in the country and we have these idiot handlers feeding bull**** to these kids about an offense no one has seen. He’ll, we had a local kid go to a place that ran the ball more and used wrs less. Along w that that coach brought in an amateur staff that manny wouldn’t even hire. Also, Mario may say that yet he’s getting highly ranked kids out of Florida to come here.
You said they been disrespecting the school..The **** school was disrespecting the football program more than any kid has ever did

And you literally just lied we have 2 high rated WRs committed right now but lemme guess they aren’t divas right? Are they gonna be busts too? Mario is having more success out of state cause he built all those relationships at oregon, he said himself its gonna take time to build them here. Just because the fans believe the program is going up dont mean all the kids have to believe it after they haven’t seen Miami do **** there entire life

You said they been disrespecting the school..The **** school was disrespecting the football program more than any kid has ever did

And you literally just lied we have 2 high rated WRs committed right now but lemme guess they aren’t divas right? Are they gonna be busts too? Mario is having more success out of state cause he built all those relationships at oregon, he said himself its gonna take time to build them here. Just because the fans believe the program is going up dont mean all the kids have to believe it after they haven’t seen Miami do **** there entire life
Go look at the history. What has fsu done? What has uf done? FSU has been awful and dog **** worse than we have at any point. Again, why does Miami have to do **** while other **** schools get a pass. That excuse only applies to us. We have 2 local kids at wrs but got told to bleep off by every other high end kid here. Again, as Gandhi said time and time again and it’s not a shock that we have dudes in here trying to be these handlers for these kids bc they got nothing better going on

Go look at the history. What has fsu done? What has uf done? FSU has been awful and dog **** worse than we have at any point. Again, why does Miami have to do **** while other **** schools get a pass. That excuse only applies to us. We have 2 local kids at wrs but got told to bleep off by every other high end kid here. Again, as Gandhi said time and time again and it’s not a shock that we have dudes in here trying to be these handlers for these kids bc they got nothing better going on
Its not an excuse for any school u just looking at it the wrong way. Sometimes its where a kid wants to go and they’ve made jean a priority over alot of guys. I only brought up what Miami hasn’t done cause u brought up kids been “disrespecting “ us like we haven’t been a ***** joke for years.

And idk why yall keeping a scope on local kids when Mario is literally showing yall his net is wide asf. No powerhouse locks down their city or state so idk why its a indictment on kids here when they leave lol.

Advertisement
Its not an excuse for any school u just looking at it the wrong way. Sometimes its where a kid wants to go and they’ve made jean a priority over alot of guys. I only brought up what Miami hasn’t done cause u brought up kids been “disrespecting “ us like we haven’t been a ***** joke for years.

And idk why yall keeping a scope on local kids when Mario is literally showing yall his net is wide asf. No powerhouse locks down their city or state so idk why its a indictment on kids here when they leave lol.
That’s fine if the kid wants to leave. **** I’d rather some of the dudes say he wants to leave. I get that. I don’t want to hear we have to prove some bull**** bc they hear handler is feeding lies. Anyways, sorry but these two kids are idiots if they end up signing w fsu and uf.

That’s fine if the kid wants to leave. **** I’d rather some of the dudes say he wants to leave. I get that. I don’t want to hear we have to prove some bull**** bc they hear handler is feeding lies. Anyways, sorry but these two kids are idiots if they end up signing w fsu and uf.
I doubt keem goes to uf or fsu, seem like its A&M or Pitt

These kids grew up when we were barely average. They didn't grow up Hurricane fans - they grew up in an age when we lost to FIU. We're in the process of rectifying those issues... no need to sht on these kids who don't have your perspectives.

Last edited:
I watched the film…****ey looks like an NFL receiver all the way. He’s the best we’re after.

Hykeem looks good also. Definitely want. Jean was ok but nothing special. Jalen Brown same thing. And honestly Fowles wasn’t that special either.

I would take ****ey, then Hykeem, and pass on the rest to be honest.

Also these South Florida receivers are hard to evaluate. The defenses look trash. Every one of the highlights (Inniss, Brown, Jean, etc) they are just running in to space untouched, catch the ball with nobody 5 yards around them, and run in to the end zone. That doesn’t demonstrate **** except maybe you have some speed. So what….there’s more important things in a WR than speed. Check ****ey’s film, all those things are on display, he’s an easy evaluation IMO and worth a big NIL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back