2023 Hykeem Williams, 2023 WR (signs w/ Forfeit State)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_20220729-233326_Samsung Internet.jpg

🧢?

Advertisement
Hope you're right. Just not sure.
I don't care either way. You see what Mario is doing. Fowles likely to take a spot and if ****ey gets on board, Hykeem and Andy will be out even if they want in.

That's the message. We got top 2024 kids all fired up ready to go at WR and CB. If them two miss the train, it'll be their own doing.

Thumbs down all you want. There's plenty of other talent out there. Ain't begging a hometown kid to stay home.

Gave them the red carpet. If they don't want to do the walk, there's others that do.

Last edited:
I don't care either way. You see what Mario is doing. Fowles likely to take a spot and if ****ey gets on board, Hykeem and Andy will be out even if they want in.

That's the message. We got top 2024 kids all fired up ready to go at WR and CB. If them two miss the train, it'll be their own doing.
Nobody is taking Hykeem spot if he wants in.

Advertisement
It's aleady been confirmed, Jean on the otherhand may not have that kind of leeway.
Right. Mario's going to reserve a spot for Hakeem and leave a position open all the way to national signing day and then get left out with only 3 WRs?

Nah bruh. I'm sure he's a take, but they're not going to drop from 4 to 3 for him. He'll make it 5 if he doesn't get on board soon.

This ain't the Manny show

Last edited:
Advertisement
Right. Mario's going to reserve a spot for Hakeem and leave a position open all the way to national signing day and then get left out with only 3 WRs.

Nah bruh. I'm sure he's a take, but they're not going to drop from 4 to 3 for him. He'll make it 5 iif he doesn't get on board soon.

This ain't the Manny show
I didn't say hold a spot I said have a spot. Meaning if they had 3 they'd take him as 4th or if they had 4 they'd take him as the 5th. You're right this isn't Manny so you don't pass on talent like that.

I didn't say hold a spot I said have a spot. Meaning if they had 3 they'd take him as 4th or if they had 4 they'd take him as the 5th. You're right this isnt Manny so you don't pass on talent like that.
I hear you. I'm just not a fan of the divas. They tend to bring that **** with them when they do commit. It kind of ****es me off when you have out of state kids doing peer recruiting while the locals are no shows. They should be the ones out here putting in work as ambassadors to make the progem better if they plan to join. Nope!!! Instead you have the out of state kids with no vested interest doing what the locals should be.

Last edited:
Nobody is taking Hykeem spot if he wants in.
I hear you. I'm just not a fan of the divas. They tend to bring that **** with them when they do commit. It kind of ****es me off when you have out of state kids doing peer recruiting while the locals are no shows. They should be the ones out here putting in work as ambassadors to make the progem better if they plan to join. Nope!!! Instead you have the out of state kids with no vested interest doing what the locals should be.
I like what Mario is doing.
He’s recruiting So Fla but also going National.
He’s not going to sit on his hands while these So Fla players play games. I think this will play dividends in SoFla recruiting going forward.
If they **** around, we’ll go somewhere else and get a suitable replacement. Kids down here are not going to keep dragging out the process as long anymore, IMO.

If we don't get him, I don't care if he goes to FSU.

He can be on the losing side of the rival and watch us win our 1st ACC title and CFP appearance.

However, I think Jimbo and the oil barrens are trying to lock in Malatchi Nelson and then pull Hykeem with big bags and top QB to deliver the ball.

Advertisement
If he wants to go play for Ron Dugans with the qb mess at FSU, then I would wish him the best lol. What an awful decision that would be.

I’d be all in on flipping ****ey and take Fowles and call it a day at WR.

Advertisement
at some point we have to figure out what's going on with some of the local WRs and Gattis. Hes a good coordinator. we can convince OOS kids to come here and trust the staff but these local kids have to be shown the lottery numbers by Mario and co for them to even consider us. so I guess miami has to prove it on the field but somehow FSU can just land him. same with jean and UF. miami has to prove it but UF is somehow already proven?

at some point we have to figure out what's going on with some of the local WRs and Gattis. Hes a good coordinator. we can convince OOS kids to come here and trust the staff but these local kids have to be shown the lottery numbers by Mario and co for them to even consider us. so I guess miami has to prove it on the field but somehow FSU can just land him. same with jean and UF. miami has to prove it but UF is somehow already proven?
That's why the longer those recruitment go the better for us. We know MC will close, especially if we have a good season. Take Fowles now and put the pressure on Hykeem, Jean for that last spot assuming we're taking 4. And if ****ey wants in somehow it creates the perfect scenario for leverage against whose left.

The top 10 recruits in the state of Georgia. This is coming off a national championship and kirby smart being one of the best recruiters in the game. Its a different world now. In the words of Fat Joe "yesterday's price is not today's price"
Screenshot_20220730-104145_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20220730-104216_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back