2023 Hykeem Williams, 2023 WR (signs w/ Forfeit State)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
That’s my point. It’s a lil harder pulling elite players from their homes which is why we need to invest more here. JMO
The hardest kids to pull are the ones down here.

Mario went to central in a suit after his press conference and he hadn’t slept. Hires 3 of bains family members on staff and hired his former coach.
I mean what the actual Fck else is he disposed to do?
If Saban did that sht to get Bain we would call him a **** chess grandmaster.
We have committed sofla recruits saying Mario is on another level in recruiting and reaching out to their families.
Miami went all out on Shemar.
Just go and say what we already know that Mario isn’t landing any of the big dog receivers. But it seems like the last reason isn’t him not investing time in players down here.
Innis wasn’t gonna stay here and everyone knew it.

Mario invested in getting a receiver that wants to come the best 2 qb’s he could.
Mario investing in getting the best o line to protect them. Mario and the school are investing 100 million and 6 floors.
It seems like Mario isn’t investing in the tag alongs and people with their hands out like Mo.

If we don’t land the Jeudy’s from sofla cause they got some dudes with their hands out. I’ll gladly take an olave from oos.
If fletcher doesn’t want to come then I’ll gladly take Citizen from La.
If the sofla kids are feeling some type of way then they can be like the Alabama recruits who will just have to pray that they get a commitable offer.

We will see how much investing we have to do when kids down here are giving the middle finger to these sec handlers when we start making the playoffs.

Nobody is investing more in these kids at the moment than Mario and this coaching staff. This is not the amateur hour clown show that we’ve had here for so long.

Mario genuinely cares for all of these jits, and he even threatened to beat Urban Myers’ *** once upon a time for shading SoFlo kids.

If Keem has no interest at all, he should do the honorable thing and say that he’s not coming no matter what. That I can respect.

What most of us can’t respect is a local kid disrespecting the U. If he’s as good a kid as you say, then he should show that he has strong character and eliminate us. No need to string anyone along.
Last paragraph is my point. If you clear you leaving SO FL that should be made public. Not throwing up U's at practice or wherever. That's them same games they been playing. Kirkland came on a space last night and publicly made it clear he eliminated every school except Miami and Mich St. That alone cleared up alot of misconception that even 247 printed about his recruitment

I still think we're not out of it but at least we avoid the copium
We will know by December. I can tell you that now. He is a early enrollee I believe.
Nobody is investing more in these kids at the moment than Mario and this coaching staff. This is not the amateur hour clown show that we’ve had here for so long.

Mario genuinely cares for all of these jits, and he even threatened to beat Urban Myers’ *** once upon a time for shading SoFlo kids.

If Keem has no interest at all, he should do the honorable thing and say that he’s not coming no matter what. That I can respect.

What most of us can’t respect is a local kid disrespecting the U. If he’s as good a kid as you say, then he should show that he has strong character and eliminate us. No need to string anyone along.
got you

I still think we're not out of it but at least we avoid the copium
We will know by December. I can tell you that now. He is a early enrollee I believe.

got you
BTW I appreciate your info. You're just stating your informed opinion which may be frustrating to hear. But doesn't surprise me at all given the tea leaves.

Shadow used to say if a local kid isn't committed by game 1 of their senior year, they were going somewhere else 9 out of 10 times. I think Mario improves those odds but not the overall script. Either Hykeem and Jean are on the bus in 6 weeks or they're 90% likely not to come. JMHO. And got to have Plan 1a in place if that's the case.
Thanks bro..I’ll slide off after December when Keem signs.

Advertisement
WR is the one position group I can see as a recruiting challenge for Mario's staff given the reputation that Gattis and Mario have for smashmouth football. They'll need to prove to WRs that they will unleash a QB like TVD who can hit those deep balls like Lashlee did last year. I think if they do that, they'll have a shot at winning over some of the guys who are on the fence right now.

Maybe guys like Innis, Brown and Williams are too far gone. But maybe not. And certainly the 2024 kids are going to be paying attention.

Advertisement
Maybe after December, you understand my position and I’m sure that you will see why some people feel that I have some credibility.
Animated GIF

Advertisement
The hardest kids to pull are the ones down here.

Mario went to central in a suit after his press conference and he hadn’t slept. Hires 3 of bains family members on staff and hired his former coach.
I mean what the actual Fck else is he disposed to do?
If Saban did that sht to get Bain we would call him a **** chess grandmaster.
We have committed sofla recruits saying Mario is on another level in recruiting and reaching out to their families.
Miami went all out on Shemar.
Just go and say what we already know that Mario isn’t landing any of the big dog receivers. But it seems like the last reason isn’t him not investing time in players down here.
Innis wasn’t gonna stay here and everyone knew it.

Mario invested in getting a receiver that wants to come the best 2 qb’s he could.
Mario investing in getting the best o line to protect them. Mario and the school are investing 100 million and 6 floors.
It seems like Mario isn’t investing in the tag alongs and people with their hands out like Mo.

If we don’t land the Jeudy’s from sofla cause they got some dudes with their hands out. I’ll gladly take an olave from oos.
If fletcher doesn’t want to come then I’ll gladly take Citizen from La.
If the sofla kids are feeling some type of way then they can be like the Alabama recruits who will just have to pray that they get a commitable offer.

We will see how much investing we have to do when kids down here are giving the middle finger to these sec handlers when we start making the playoffs.
This.^^^

You nailed it. Mario is not gonna play the bag game with the shady handlers, and we know SFL is full of these types.

Advertisement
I thought that it was already up. I just chimed in and provided my thoughts. Is there something wrong with that?
I asked before, were you the guy who made that YouTube video highlighting Arthur Brown on special teams and questioning why he wasn’t playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back