2023 Hykeem Williams, 2023 WR (signs w/ Forfeit State)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This.^^^

These jits have been playing us for going on almost 2 decades. Then the excuse is always the same in the end. That they didn’t get enough attention, that we didn’t offer early enough, that their momma doesn’t want them here, that their poppa likes the Baga/Jawja/aTm/Taint staffs better, that they need to get away from the city and trouble, etc..

Meanwhile, top recruits around the nation are jumping in so they don’t lose their spot.

It’s hard to fathom that the OOS kids can see the vision of what is being built here, but the SoFlo kids can’t.

With prior staffs I could understand, but not with the savages that we have now.
I don’t think it’s is the issue with Keem. JMO

Advertisement
This.^^^

These jits have been playing us for going on almost 2 decades. Then the excuse is always the same in the end. That they didn’t get enough attention, that we didn’t offer early enough, that their momma doesn’t want them here, that their poppa likes the Baga/Jawja/aTm/Taint staffs better, that they need to get away from the city and trouble, etc..

Meanwhile, top recruits around the nation are jumping in so they don’t lose their spot.

It’s hard to fathom that the OOS kids can see the vision of what is being built here, but the SoFlo kids can’t.

With prior staffs I could understand, but not with the savages that we have now.
Facts

Advertisement
Enjoying the process aka naming Bama his leader. Something aint right there. I don't know what it is but SO FL elite players still think we are a joke or we joking and the act that way. How many of them even visited in OV se

Enjoying the process aka naming Bama his leader. Something aint right there. I don't know what it is but SO FL elite players still think we are a joke or we joking and the act that way. How many of them even visited in OV season? OV's.
So its illegal for a kid to name a favorite and have it switch? Chad Thomas named Bama his leader during his recruitment and ended up a Cane. Ijs look at things and question does that rumor even sounds true. Bain brother is on the staff and he's been to the campus more than any recruit so what's the point of using an OV when you have been to the place countless times?

I don’t think it’s is the issue with Keem. JMO
You see this is what gets me with these SO FL players. When the Bosa's were being recruited everyone knew Ohio St. If Keem knows he aint staying in So FL. Say that **** homie. U don't have to make a decision on where you going but if its so clear he not coming here let that **** fly.

Advertisement
I still think we're not out of it but at least we avoid the copium
Screenshot_20220711-232918_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20220711-232932_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20220711-232900_Samsung Internet.jpg

Like I said before..I just believe that it will be a mistake not investing more in our home kids. JMO

@NASTYQUEDAWG2 Mario is going all out for the local kids. Already landed (verbal) Ray Ray, Frankie and the Washington brothers. Going after Bain, Keem, Jean, others. I'm sure he's not sitting around conceding Innis or Fletcher. But if the kids are front runners who want the Bama or Taint et al logo on their Twitter account, Mario's not going to surrender and crawl into a hole. He's going to replace them with other top talent.

And the local boys aren't producing guys like Mauigoa or Wayne or Okunlola this class. So Mario is going out and getting them too.

I hear you, yet I also know the So FL kids have been mercenaries since optimist football seeking out the top or momentum school. STA, AH, now IMG. Even if they play local, they bus over to Northwestern or Central etc. Mario's not going to get Top 10 classes in 2023 by loading up on local kids because he's got to fight tooth and nail for every one of them and will lose half those battles or more. So going national is his only option, and he's crushing it.

BTW, that creates scarcity, which will be a positive feedback loop for Mario's staff to close the local kids more easily.

End of the day, do whatever it takes to win. Has to be a combination of both local and national, and the moment the local kids' eyes start wandering, time to find another national option.

So its illegal for a kid to name a favorite and have it switch? Chad Thomas named Bama his leader during his recruitment and ended up a Cane. Ijs look at things and question does that rumor even sounds true. Bain brother is on the staff and he's been to the campus more than any recruit so what's the point of using an OV when you have been to the place countless times?
You mean like Jalen Brown?

Advertisement
@NASTYQUEDAWG2 Mario is going all out for the local kids. Already landed (verbal) Ray Ray, Frankie and the Washington brothers. Going after Bain, Keem, Jean, others. I'm sure he's not sitting around conceding Innis or Fletcher. But if the kids are front runners who want the Bama or Taint et al logo on their Twitter account, Mario's not going to surrender and crawl into a hole. He's going to replace them with other top talent.

And the local boys aren't producing guys like Mauigoa or Wayne or Okunlola this class. So Mario is going out and getting them too.

I hear you, yet I also know the So FL kids have been mercenaries since optimist football seeking out the top or momentum school. STA, AH, now IMG. Even if they play local, they bus over to Northwestern or Central etc. Mario's not going to get Top 10 classes in 2023 by loading up on local kids because he's got to fight tooth and nail for every one of them and will lose half those battles or more. So going national is his only option, and he's crushing it.

BTW, that creates scarcity, which will be a positive feedback loop for Mario's staff to close the local kids more easily.

End of the day, do whatever it takes to win. Has to be a combination of both local and national, and the moment the local kids' eyes start wandering, time to find another national option.
Got you

Advertisement
Like I said before..I just believe that it will be a mistake not investing more in our home kids. JMO
Nobody is investing more in these kids at the moment than Mario and this coaching staff. This is not the amateur hour clown show that we’ve had here for so long.

Mario genuinely cares for all of these jits, and he even threatened to beat Urban Myers’ *** once upon a time for shading SoFlo kids.

If Keem has no interest at all, he should do the honorable thing and say that he’s not coming no matter what. That I can respect.

What most of us can’t respect is a local kid disrespecting the U. If he’s as good a kid as you say, then he should show that he has strong character and eliminate us. No need to string anyone along.

BTW I appreciate your info. You're just stating your informed opinion which may be frustrating to hear. But doesn't surprise me at all given the tea leaves.

Shadow used to say if a local kid isn't committed by game 1 of their senior year, they were going somewhere else 9 out of 10 times. I think Mario improves those odds but not the overall script. Either Hykeem and Jean are on the bus in 6 weeks or they're 90% likely not to come. JMHO. And got to have Plan 1a in place if that's the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back