2023 Hykeem Williams, 2023 WR (signs w/ Forfeit State)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesnt seem harder for Mario at all. You just came and said man recruiting is over for us. Jalen and Innis gone. We getting top players from coast to coast even Orlando and Lakeland, Gator territory looking nice. So FL is where the rot is set.
Not everyone. Just Keem

Advertisement
Like I said before..I just believe that it will be a mistake not investing more in our home kids. JMO
We'll see but every year the SFL exodus to the SEC happens. That won't be changing unless we win and produce 1st rounders.

We'll see but every year the SFL exodus to the SEC happens. That won't be changing unless we win and produce 1st rounders.
I honestly feel better about the trajectory of our program now that Mario is here. At least we will be stronger IMHO

Advertisement
Issue with Bain seems to be within the Central program. Apparently the HC ain't really vibin' with Mario's recruiting.
Just what I heard.
Man stop lying! There aren't any issues with Jube and Mario's style of recruiting. Whoever told you that str8 lying.
Apparently Roland has no pull with any current kids at Central. 🤷🏻‍♂️

And yes to your question.

Just FYI, high school football down here is full of gossip. A lot of 'he say, she say' crap.
Bro, listen to what you said and ask does it make sense. How is it that Roland doesn't have any pull at a school he just was at for over 6 years? All that info you posted is pure lies and not even gossip. Jubi don't have no issues with Mario's recruiting style and if anything he loves it! Bain is just taking his time enjoying the process as he should.

That’s my point. It’s a lil harder pulling elite players from their homes which is why we need to invest more here. JMO
You’ve got the cryptic schtick. I respect the gimmick. So break it down because we are all imbeciles obviously:

Should we invest in the local kids who want to “experience something new” (paraphrasing you) and have no love for Miami at the expense of acquiring OOS talent when we know we can’t compete without great players?

OR

Should we invest in acquiring high end OOS talent because the local kids don’t want to play for Miami, but it’s in the framework of “we can’t win without SFL kids?”

Is this the choice we are facing in your cryptic opinion? Cuz I know what bet I’m taking

So let me get this straight we hire Roland from central but now his replacement doesn't like Mario, so what was the point in that then
And wasn't there a social media post from said coach with a picture of him and Mario a few months back lol

Advertisement
I think (no inside information whatsoever) we need to have a great season and feature the outside WRs more than most expect in order to have a realistic chance at Hykeem.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You’ve got the cryptic schtick. I respect the gimmick. So break it down because we are all imbeciles obviously:

Should we invest in the local kids who want to “experience something new” (paraphrasing you) and have no love for Miami at the expense of acquiring OOS talent when we know we can’t compete without great players?

OR

Should we invest in acquiring high end OOS talent because the local kids don’t want to play for Miami, but it’s in the framework of “we can’t win without SFL kids?”

Is this the choice we are facing in your cryptic opinion? Cuz I know what bet I’m taking
Cryptic?!?! It’s just a message board. Lol. Like I said before. Keep working on the Florida kids. Especially down here.

Bro, no one knows who you are btw or only a few. Just explain why you are so adamant he leaves then we can just move on. Why would he care what we think if he giving us the middle finger anyway? Does he just want out of FL?
I remember Que from back in da canesport days(when my dogg City Myles, fsuWHO, liltee3000, & too many others)…Que is a legit poster…he has his reason(s) and maybe sooner or later he may share wit da board(or maybe not at all), but just know that he brings legit info…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back