2023 Hykeem Williams, 2023 WR (signs w/ Forfeit State)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
My understanding is that it all went down during a game of blackjack. J. Brown decided to hit on 17 and it ****ed up the whole table. Washington twins had been looking to split the pot.

fr, seems odd that a little squabble could send a kid to a completely different college but not everyone handles conflict and drama in the same fashion.

3f30ea20-dcc7-43e0-a62e-c7be495e6354_68131992908384.gif

A lot but a lot of our leaders were from Louisiana, California, Oklahoma, New Jersey………The point isn’t that Miami doesn’t need to recruit Florida well but more so acknowledging that yes…..a mix of Florida and OOS brought massive success and will again.

Miami can neither a…..recruit every single local kid they may view as talented enough or b…..allow any local kid or school to hold them hostage. Miami has to get back to being the ones with the leverage, which can happen without placating to the game and nonsense 24/7.
Good points but, I feel that leaning further away from the home kids is going to hurt us in the future

I think that Al and our last coach tried the OOS thing and it didn’t work…
They weren't getting elite outa state kids at the rate Mario is. 1 and 2 then a bunch of projects. Throwing ourselves at the mercy of SO FL kids ia why we suk *** for decades while the practice in our gloves and gear then throw it on the ground on signing day.

Advertisement
They weren't getting elite outa state kids at the rate Mario is. 1 and 2 then a bunch of projects. Throwing ourselves at the mercy of SO FL kids ia why we suk *** for decades while the practice in our gloves and gear then throw it on the ground on signing day.
That’s my point. It’s a lil harder pulling elite players from their homes which is why we need to invest more here. JMO

Advertisement
Good points but, I feel that leaning further away from the home kids is going to hurt us in the future
Btw i aint advocating on us ignoring elite So FL players, im advocating ignoring the divas who think they hold the cards. Their handlers meddling parents and get the ones like Ray Ray, Nyjelik, Wesley and all the studs we doing work on in the '24 class. The '23 relationship been set and they still think we a joke. But they gonna learn like Bama and UGA learning

I think that Al and our last coach tried the OOS thing and it didn’t work…
Sounds like a salty Mario hater to me. Not that I'm saying you're not credible, but you're blinded by homerism if you think we can't succeed with the OOS kids committed right now.

F^ck the SFL divas, they ain't one of us.

That’s my point. Some but, not many teams have won with three star kids. If you know a lil football, don’t make out like it can’t be done.
Mario is out signing a different echelon of player. He's more Saban than Golden so I don't think that point matters. I'm not in the every 3* we sign should be a 4* camp. But we certainly arent going out of state grabbing scraps. The days of building a wall or fence around Miami are gone.

Advertisement
He’s not good enough to play basketball at FSU. Let’s just kill that rumor now and stop the madness. Norvall is feeding him BS. Hykeem is good for a HS kid. Your talking a whole nother level when you talking ACC basketball. And I’ve been told by people who are close to him at Stranahan that basketball will play a zero factor in his decision. He knows it’s a pipe dream. He’s a 6’3 small/power forward. Lol. What he does works in HS basketball but that’s about it. (bullying people down low because he’s strong and athletic)
6’3 small/power forward you say????

183BBE0F-66AD-4705-879E-D8367F4BA461.gif

That’s my point. It’s a lil harder pulling elite players from their homes which is why we need to invest more here. JMO
Lol, it doesn’t seem that hard for Mario and staff so far. And who’s to say this current staff doesn’t invest the appropriate amount locally??? The better question, why invest in a player that wants nothing to do with you?

I’m sure Mario will push because that’s just who he is from what I can see. But honestly, if you sit here and make the claim that Hykeem wants nothing to do with Miami and nothing would change his mind……….why should Miami invest more time in him under that premise??

For anyone who was on page 75 before dinner but smartly skipped to the end instead of reading it all like I did:

A dude who’s part of Lamar’s Miller camp but also calls one of our commits a joke has posted twenty eleven times just telling us over and over Hykeem isn’t coming.

Youre all caught up now.

Advertisement
Doesnt seem harder for Mario at all. You just came and said man recruiting is over for us. Jalen and Innis gone. We getting top players from coast to coast even Orlando and Lakeland, Gator territory looking nice. So FL is where the rot is set.

Mario is out signing a different echelon of player. He's more Saban than Golden so I don't think that point matters. I'm not in the every 3* we sign should be a 4* camp. But we certainly arent going out of state grabbing scraps. The days of building a wall or fence around Miami are gone.
Like I said before..I just believe that it will be a mistake not investing more in our home kids. JMO

If Nasty is right, + Jean becomes a ridiculous bag war where a diva would rather head to Gainesville for $$...just go get Fowles and shoot for ****ey, then hit the portal hard af.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back