2023 Hykeem Williams, 2023 WR (signs w/ Forfeit State)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not coming here either.

Just not as interested as the Out of State kids if you can believe it.

I've been saying here for years, the local football culture here is basura. People down here love to string Miami along and sh*t on the school and program.

Hoping winning and a focus on Out of State recruiting by this staff puts an end to this behavior.
With you here 100%. Maybe next cycle will be different, but doesn’t look like the top WRs want to stay home. Same story for a while now

Advertisement
He's not coming here either.

Just not as interested as the Out of State kids if you can believe it.

I've been saying here for years, the local football culture here is basura. People down here love to string Miami along and sh*t on the school and program.

Hoping winning and a focus on Out of State recruiting by this staff puts an end to this behavior.

Never expected him in this class he has not shown the interest you would think future cane would.

I’m thinking Jean and some random *** WR we haven’t even really heard of yet that fills the tall WR for this class.

Advertisement
On the Sebastian Lane show tonight, he said that there’s a lot of smoke with Hykeem to the U as of today.
Honestly want Hykeem more than any other WR the staff has been after, regardless of ranking.. although wouldn’t be surprised if he ends up a 5 star anyway.

I had kind of considered him gone for a long time, and he strikes me as one that wants to leave FL. Would be fantastic if Miami is still in legit contention

Advertisement
On the Sebastian Lane show tonight, he said that there’s a lot of smoke with Hykeem to the U as of today.
feels breaking dawn GIF

Advertisement
How legit is this guy? I don’t know who’s plugged in anymore.
Don’t know for sure. His show is part of the Flo podcast. Flo is never on this show, it’s just Sebastian Lane and his co-host. They have a lot of the nation’s top recruits on his weekly show live for interviews.

Tonight they mainly concentrated on having Ray Ray on the show. But in another segment, he mentioned that there was a lot of smoke with Hykeem and the U as of today.

They are recruiting guys, and know a lot of the top recruits, so I really don’t know how accurate his info would be. I’ve watched their shows several times, and they’re good interviewers.

I guess @LeedsCane , @Cribby, @Boarcane or @Da Jumbo Mutombo would be the ones to ask this question to.

Don’t know for sure. His show is part of the Flo podcast. Flo is never on this show, it’s just Sebastian Lane and his co-host. They have a lot of the nation’s top recruits on his weekly show live for interviews.

Tonight they mainly concentrated on having Ray Ray on the show. But in another segment, he mentioned that there was a lot of smoke with Hykeem and the U as of today.

They are recruiting guys, and know a lot of the top recruits, so I really don’t know how accurate his info would be. I’ve watched their shows several times, and they’re good interviewers.

I guess @LeedsCane , @Cribby, @Boarcane or @Da Jumbo Mutombo would be the ones to ask this question to.
Post #1305 is what I got. This is Mario's crown jewel at WR. And he will be relentless. We've gained momentum here, but still too early to make a call (at least for me).

Advertisement
How legit is this guy? I don’t know who’s plugged in anymore.
Rasta is legit. @IndayArtHauz asked the same question a few weeks back on this thread and we posted background on him

Rasta is legit. @IndayArtHauz asked the same question a few weeks back on this thread and we posted background on him

Those guys know their stuff and are friendly with the posters here like Steveo , Bill and Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back