2023 Hykeem Williams, 2023 WR (signs w/ Forfeit State)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I had to guess? Parameters around him playing football and basketball.
There are D2 programs that would give Pitt a run for their money on the bball court - they’re dog *****.

He still ain’t going there.

Advertisement
So any update if he enjoyed his visit. This kids recruitment is defiantly different than most.

Get your mind right. The kid only has 5 visits.

Every single OV he takes to a non contender should get our support. Would y’all feel better if he was visiting OU that weekend instead?

I wish every kid we recruited took an OV to Pitt. And to Wake. And to UVA. And to Duke. Because they aren’t going to any of them.

Advertisement

Every single OV he takes to a non contender should get our support. Would y’all feel better if he was visiting OU that weekend instead?

I wish every kid we recruited took an OV to Pitt. And to Wake. And to UVA. And to Duke. Because they aren’t going to any of them.
My mind is right. This kid isn't going to got**** Pittsburgh or any other second tier school in a freezing climate.

Are y’all sure he isn’t considering Pitt?

Advertisement
FAC1111C-EE7B-4563-BA67-03AFB616237A.jpeg

Advertisement
The *** happened here. I still believe he signs with us but he was at multiple home games last year when we were burnt ashole under a **** staff. Kid was all in until.....

Odd recruitment

Advertisement
The *** happened here. I still believe he signs with us but he was at multiple home games last year when we were burnt ashole under a **** staff. Kid was all in until.....

Odd recruitment
He wasn't getting recruited,bombarded by other programs like he is now.

@1murhurricane *yawns*

When are ppl here going to start listening to you??
I think everyone listens to him and Cribby. The issue here hasn’t been whether or not we are recruiting but why does he omit us in every interview? I’m sure 1mur and company know what they are talking about but that doesn’t mean that it hasn’t been a strange recruitment. These things aren’t mutual exclusive.

Odd recruitment
Nothing odd about it. The # 1 and # 2 bag school already put in the work by sowing the seeds... What's odd about that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back