2023 Hykeem Williams, 2023 WR (signs w/ Forfeit State)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
AYE WHAT THE F.U.C K IS HAPPENING TO MY WEBSITE.... I COME TO THIS MUTHAF.UC.KA TO NOT HEAR B.I.TCHING AND CRYING I HIDE FROM MY GIRL IN THE BACK OF THE HOUSE TO READ THIS WEBSITE.

NOW CAUSE OF SOME OF YOU PU.S.S.Y F.U.C.K NYGGAS ON HERE I'M FINA HAVE TO HIDE FROM THIS **** TOO.

I THOUGHT WE WAS ALL MEN HERE ITS LIKE SOME OF YOU NYGGAS COME HERE TO ARGUE LIKE BYTCHES TRYING TO GET ATTENTION.

IF YOU *** JUST SAY THAT AND WE CAN ALL IGNORE YOU.

AND MODS YOU DON'T JUMP IN **** LET US HANDLE OUR OWN IN HOUSE CLEANING.
Aye I be trying to hold it down by myself when u ain’t here but one real ***** against a million ***** nyggas is rough

giphy.gif

Some of these kids are going bet on themselves and wait until the end to command the best deal they can get. That will also give them a chance to see how Mario does with the rest of the class and the season.

I used to be against investing time and effort in that type of recruit because they're mercenaries. But the fact is this is a business, and they're the ones taking the risk that they'll continue to be the best of the best and spots and money will be there for them when they're ready. I don't see any problem with that attitude at all any more. ........ I still think Shemar was dumb to go to A&M though. Hope Hykeem makes a smarter decision than that.

Some of these kids are going bet on themselves and wait until the end to command the best deal they can get. That will also give them a chance to see how Mario does with the rest of the class and the season.

I used to be against investing time and effort in that type of recruit because they're mercenaries. But the fact is this is a business, and they're the ones taking the risk that they'll continue to be the best of the best and spots and money will be there for them when they're ready. I don't see any problem with that attitude at all any more. ........ I still think Shemar was dumb to go to A&M though. Hope Hykeem makes a smarter decision than that.
Let's be honest, even if we come up short the first time around, the moment something goes wrong at the other place, guess where they are going to be coming back too...
200.gif

Advertisement
Not to sound salty here. But tuve me all the Blue Chip DL and Blue Chip OL this class.

We have Robby Washington and possibly Jaleb Brown with Jean still in play and Ray Ray a possibility. Miami will add blue
chippers at the WR position this year. What will change this program is line play. Bring on the monsters.

AYE WHAT THE F.U.C K IS HAPPENING TO MY WEBSITE.... I COME TO THIS MUTHAF.UC.KA TO NOT HEAR B.I.TCHING AND CRYING I HIDE FROM MY GIRL IN THE BACK OF THE HOUSE TO READ THIS WEBSITE.

NOW CAUSE OF SOME OF YOU PU.S.S.Y F.U.C.K NYGGAS ON HERE I'M FINA HAVE TO HIDE FROM THIS **** TOO.

I THOUGHT WE WAS ALL MEN HERE ITS LIKE SOME OF YOU NYGGAS COME HERE TO ARGUE LIKE BYTCHES TRYING TO GET ATTENTION.

IF YOU *** JUST SAY THAT AND WE CAN ALL IGNORE YOU.

AND MODS YOU DON'T JUMP IN **** LET US HANDLE OUR OWN IN HOUSE CLEANING.

Now THAT is the I'm james Jackson brother that I know and love. THE CAPS ARE BYKE!

Advertisement
Advertisement
I know its all ready been shared in my Mac Howard obsession. I feel like we can get a great player that might make an impact down the road. I feel like WR this year might be the same case. I think we need to try and land some nice wr's that are real solid dudes who might want to join this class. I really dont give two fcks what happens with this wr class. These kids and there family still probably have the same scared mentality as some of our fans about the program. So do we miss out on a few, yes most likely. But if you are going to miss, then fck it dont miss on maybe the most solid class of all time. You guys know dam well that a few of these south Florida cats who are a bit under the radar will end up being straight beast. It goes with out fail that almost every year studs emerge at somer random school that a south Florida kid blows up. Maybe they are just late bloomers and all they needed was a better chance with more reps and balls thrown there way. Ill leave that kind of info seeking to LCE, but has there ever been a class where some Florida boy didnt sign with one of the big Florida schools and not go on to show out and then make a name for him self. The portal is about to change all that. Im not about to try and tell Mario and crew what to due. I think you stay on kids and build a great relationship with them because you never know when you might have to come back and recruit them again. This is exactly why our coaches are building relationships that even if they don't pan out today they might hold futures for us down the line. Fellas this is like buying Stocks or Bitcoin . Might not make sense to you today but make no mistake these coaches are lead by a real deal coach who see's the light at the end of the tunnel. As always JMO.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back