2023 Hykeem Williams, 2023 WR (signs w/ Forfeit State)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
You all are way too dramatic!
Angry Talk Show GIF by VH1s Daytime Divas

Agree with all of this. It's gonna take time.

Mario is a grinder. He's a great dude, by all accounts– parents want their kids playing for him. And an elite recruiter, as is the staff he put together.

But we have to give Mario some time to improve the product on the field and put some guys in the league. Bama can come down here to any big time WR prospect and say: I know playing for your hometown is nice, but I put big-time South Florida WRs in the league (Jerry Jeudy, Calvin Ridley, Amari Cooper, etc.) and win championships. That's a hard pitch to overcome.

If Mario can put together 2-3 years in a row of 9-10+ win seasons (coastal champs) AND up the number of Day 1 and Day 2 draft picks coming out of here on an annual basis, then our recruiting will really take off imo.

I still think he's gonna land us a top 10 class this cycle though.
Haha yea I said all that and still think we finish top 10. But I truly believe it will be OOS kids and people we haven’t heard of yet

Advertisement
I know Cristobal is a relentless recruiter, but I would point the resources elsewhere.

There are similarly talented kid in-state that year that will not take as many resources

AYE WHAT THE F.U.C K IS HAPPENING TO MY WEBSITE.... I COME TO THIS MUTHAF.UC.KA TO NOT HEAR B.I.TCHING AND CRYING I HIDE FROM MY GIRL IN THE BACK OF THE HOUSE TO READ THIS WEBSITE.

NOW CAUSE OF SOME OF YOU PU.S.S.Y F.U.C.K NYGGAS ON HERE I'M FINA HAVE TO HIDE FROM THIS **** TOO.

I THOUGHT WE WAS ALL MEN HERE ITS LIKE SOME OF YOU NYGGAS COME HERE TO ARGUE LIKE BYTCHES TRYING TO GET ATTENTION.

IF YOU *** JUST SAY THAT AND WE CAN ALL IGNORE YOU.

AND MODS YOU DON'T JUMP IN **** LET US HANDLE OUR OWN IN HOUSE CLEANING.

Advertisement
-Mom said they had fun - all the staff made them feel very welcome. They were on campus from 10 am - 1 pm.

-Mario sat down with them - “He’s a nice man, is very interested in Hykeem, likes him as a person, not just a football player. He just wants to develop him into a great man. It was great sitting down with him.”

His mom said that she has been to 7 schools with him. It's his decision ultimately. She would be more than okay if he chooses Miami - it's literally in their backyard.

Now it's a matter of getting him back on campus again and getting an OV..

-Mom said they had fun - all the staff made them feel very welcome. They were on campus from 10 am - 1 pm.

-Mario sat down with them - “He’s a nice man, is very interested in Hykeem, likes him as a person, not just a football player. He just wants to develop him into a great man. It was great sitting down with him.”

His mom said that she has been to 7 schools with him. It's his decision ultimately. She would be more than okay if he chooses Miami - it's literally in their backyard.

Hmmm. Just get him to the OV and maybe good things will happen.

My guess is it’s between UGA, TAMU, Miami & Bama.

Marathon recruitment, regardless of who gets his first verbal he’ll still be open & taking visits until he signs his LOI.

Advertisement
My guess is it’s between UGA, TAMU, Miami & Bama.

Marathon recruitment, regardless of who gets his first verbal he’ll still be open & taking visits until he signs his LOI.
Is Hykeem still #1 on WR board? Any idea what our WR board looks like with players ranked in order of preference or tiers? Or curious what your personal board looks like? Thanks in advance

AYE WHAT THE F.U.C K IS HAPPENING TO MY WEBSITE.... I COME TO THIS MUTHAF.UC.KA TO NOT HEAR B.I.TCHING AND CRYING I HIDE FROM MY GIRL IN THE BACK OF THE HOUSE TO READ THIS WEBSITE.

NOW CAUSE OF SOME OF YOU PU.S.S.Y F.U.C.K NYGGAS ON HERE I'M FINA HAVE TO HIDE FROM THIS **** TOO.

I THOUGHT WE WAS ALL MEN HERE ITS LIKE SOME OF YOU NYGGAS COME HERE TO ARGUE LIKE BYTCHES TRYING TO GET ATTENTION.

31C5E783-6207-4B73-B2BF-2262C0CBA694.gif

Advertisement

Can I jump in here and say I agree with you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back