2023 Hykeem Williams, 2023 WR (signs w/ Forfeit State)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which one's are they targeting? The more time that passes, the more BMAC's time here looks shady, very shady.

It was. When he knew he wasn't getting the OC job for sure he started back channeling to UGA. Obviously Andy, Hykeem and Brandon as far as trying to push. I'm not saying progress is being made just the shade tree BS

Advertisement
It's interesting how relaxed CIS is with Mario at the helm versus Manuela. In years past, a top target canceling a visit here in March would incite panic and an avalanche of negativity. Now I know the wr position is stacked this year and that has something to do with that, but Mario's impact reaches far beyond Greentree to the far reaches of CIS. Amazing!
We still have some qweefing through the legs. And crying when you point out **** is different. Battered house wives

MF!!! I was just up there the same weekend they had their Championship Parade by chance! In fact it snowed that weekend! Been all over Athens many times over the years. We always go somewhere nice for dinner and entertainment. ALWAYS in ATL. Why the ***** would a grown *** man with an MBA like me need to make up ***** about Athens aesthetics and entertainment? Got Dam I wish I was Will Smith right now!
You wish you were Will Smith? Lol.

I'm not worried gents. 2 reasons. 1) I was at UGA with another recruit last week and it's a clown show up there right now. Kids living off the NC. We sat in the QB meeting and Bennett was late and eating lunch during walkthrough SMH. The recruit I was with was taken back by how bad it was. As a side note I will say Kirby and BMAC are coming strong for a couple of WRs here. 2) Hykeem is Mario's top WR and almost his top recruit on the board and he knows that. Kids have lied to me before lol but in this case until proven otherwise it's Gattis and Mario bringing this one home or I'm a dunce and you can revoke my "insider" status ha!
So it is written so it shall be done.

The absolute worst about that would be Persians. They don't want any daughter of theirs marrying anyone different.

Used to see this chick who ended up on a television show with other Persians and from the jump, she let me know it was all for fun. Her parents would never accept me. Oh well, it was fun and she's had a great life so far.
My girl is Persian. Luckily I broke the code and her mom loves me. Now my biggest concern in life is having a beautiful bersian daughter lmao

Advertisement
Sara Jeihooni.

I have no idea what her role was like in the show, I didn't watch it. Actually found out on a random Facebook post as I rarely check that.

She was such a nice and genuine person back then and I hope that hasn't changed. Well before this show and she was a bartender. Pictures wise, she hasn't changed much, was a head turner for sure. Very attractive sister as well.
Wait....are you R Kelly?

Gaby said he didn’t make it
world fails GIF

Advertisement
I'm not worried gents. 2 reasons. 1) I was at UGA with another recruit last week and it's a clown show up there right now. Kids living off the NC. We sat in the QB meeting and Bennett was late and eating lunch during walkthrough SMH. The recruit I was with was taken back by how bad it was. As a side note I will say Kirby and BMAC are coming strong for a couple of WRs here. 2) Hykeem is Mario's top WR and almost his top recruit on the board and he knows that. Kids have lied to me before lol but in this case until proven otherwise it's Gattis and Mario bringing this one home or I'm a dunce and you can revoke my "insider" status ha!
You know what's at stake here (DSJ title). I don't like it but thems the rules.

Wait....are you R Kelly?

Typing from jail.

Is he still in jail? He literally had all kinds of women on the line thinking they were it, not knowing about the dozens of others. Had to be madness keeping it all straight.

She literally was 21 at the time I met her. She still looks **** good, but was fire back then. It's funny how time changes what you find attractive. Now I'd say she's too done up, posed, but back then she was just normal. Hope that makes sense. Good person too, hope she's still got that.

Back to Hykeem and my apologies for the distraction.

This statement was not given enough attention. Elaborte on whats going on at UGA and what the kids told you. Cuz since Kirby been there they been top 3 or 5 recruiting every cycle i think. Is it a new thing with their operation or have they just been dropping bags and getting players over being organized?

Advertisement
Ivins spoke with Hykeem about his recent recruiting trips to Pittsburgh and UGA.

Highlights:

-Over the past few weeks he has been to Georgia, Pittsburgh, USC, Florida, FSU, UCF and FAU. Up next are trips to both Alabama and Texas A&M.

-Bulldogs are going to eventually receive an official visit from him after he spent this past weekend in Athens.

-Williams had never toured Georgia before, but has already built a relationship Bryan McClendon, who was previously recruiting him to Miami.

"I have been talking to him for a while," Williams noted. "I like the coaches they got there."

-Williams' mom, who joined Williams on the visit, also appears to be a fan of the Bulldogs.

"Oh, she loves it there," Williams admitted.

- Williams also enjoyed his time in Pittsburgh. "It's a beautiful city. It's a football city. The culture there is just different. I'm definitely going back there."

-
One of the main reasons why Williams is considering the Panthers in addition to the atmosphere in the Steel City is because of new assistant Tiquan Underwood. "That's my guy. I'm not going to lie," Williams said.

-While he hasn't scheduled an officials, he knows that UGA, Pitt and USC are likely going to get one.

This statement was not given enough attention. Elaborte on whats going on at UGA and what the kids told you. Cuz since Kirby been there they been top 3 or 5 recruiting every cycle i think. Is it a new thing with their operation or have they just been dropping bags and getting players over being organized?

It's new brother. They are feeling themselves way too much. Imagine having two QB recruits in your QB meeting going over protections for the scripted plays at practice and your starting QB not paying attention and eating?!When you go to a Canes practice and watch the professionalism and coaching and then go to Athens gents it's not even in the same ballpark. Think about how crazy that statement is. And when Mario breaks out the brochure showing the new 62 million football facility with NIL meeting rooms etc all advantages minus the hardware UGA just collected is neutralized.

Advertisement
Ivins spoke with Hykeem about his recent recruiting trips to Pittsburgh and UGA.

Highlights:

-Over the past few weeks he has been to Georgia, Pittsburgh, USC, Florida, FSU, UCF and FAU. Up next are trips to both Alabama and Texas A&M.

-Bulldogs are going to eventually receive an official visit from him after he spent this past weekend in Athens.

-Williams had never toured Georgia before, but has already built a relationship Bryan McClendon, who was previously recruiting him to Miami.

"I have been talking to him for a while," Williams noted. "I like the coaches they got there."

-Williams' mom, who joined Williams on the visit, also appears to be a fan of the Bulldogs.

"Oh, she loves it there," Williams admitted.

- Williams also enjoyed his time in Pittsburgh. "It's a beautiful city. It's a football city. The culture there is just different. I'm definitely going back there."

-
One of the main reasons why Williams is considering the Panthers in addition to the atmosphere in the Steel City is because of new assistant Tiquan Underwood. "That's my guy. I'm not going to lie," Williams said.

-While he hasn't scheduled an officials, he knows that UGA, Pitt and USC are likely going to get one.

LMAO. Anyone who believes he has legit interest in Pitt is funny. He mentioned FAU a few weeks ago too! See my prior post about playing games

Same strory than Jean. Georgia is flexing his muscle. Don't loose much time on them There are lot of great WR.
What? What kind of post is this? I hate when people say yo don't worry let Amari Cooper and Juedy go there are plenty of WRs. Bruh u can't settle for the rest that's why we in this position we been in. We need not great....we need elite wrs. That's how u win Natty's. Not saying these dudes are first round types but bruh that there is alot of great elsewhere is straight cap. There is the creme of the crop then there is the rest. U need the cream to win and it's that simple.

Jimmie Johnson and Mcvay just said u need elite talent they just said it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back