2023 Hykeem Williams, 2023 WR (signs w/ Forfeit State)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice yeah she’s stunning. Honestly didn’t watch show either....well ok I may have watched 1 season....2 at the most I swear!!

My Wife is an insanely jealous person, no clue why. She watches it and I've never said a peep about it. Wouldn't mind watching when she was on, see what she's about these days, but then I'd have to explain my sudden interest. So I'm gonna pass, for safeties sake.

Advertisement
MF!!! I was just up there the same weekend they had their Championship Parade by chance! In fact it snowed that weekend! Been all over Athens many times over the years. We always go somewhere nice for dinner and entertainment. ALWAYS in ATL. Why the ***** would a grown *** man with an MBA like me need to make up ***** about Athens aesthetics and entertainment? Got Dam I wish I was Will Smith right now!
Hey now, you can be a cuck anytime you like.

Advertisement
My Wife is an insanely jealous person, no clue why. She watches it and I've never said a peep about it. Wouldn't mind watching when she was on, see what she's about these days, but then I'd have to explain my sudden interest. So I'm gonna pass, for safeties sake.

In the meantime, did she happen to share any pictures of herself with you? Not your wife, but the chick on the show

Smart man.

Advertisement
I’m waiting for his comment lol

I'm not worried gents. 2 reasons. 1) I was at UGA with another recruit last week and it's a clown show up there right now. Kids living off the NC. We sat in the QB meeting and Bennett was late and eating lunch during walkthrough SMH. The recruit I was with was taken back by how bad it was. As a side note I will say Kirby and BMAC are coming strong for a couple of WRs here. 2) Hykeem is Mario's top WR and almost his top recruit on the board and he knows that. Kids have lied to me before lol but in this case until proven otherwise it's Gattis and Mario bringing this one home or I'm a dunce and you can revoke my "insider" status ha!

I'm not worried gents. 2 reasons. 1) I was at UGA with another recruit last week and it's a clown show up there right now. Kids living off the NC. We sat in the QB meeting and Bennett was late and eating lunch during walkthrough SMH. The recruit I was with was taken back by how bad it was. As a side note I will say Kirby and BMAC are coming strong for a couple of WRs here. 2) Hykeem is Mario's top WR and almost his top recruit on the board and he knows that. Kids have lied to me before lol but in this case until proven otherwise it's Gattis and Mario bringing this one home or I'm a dunce and you can revoke my "insider" status ha!
Therefore....not worried.

Advertisement
Lol we all were

Also if you guys haven't noticed Hykeem likes to play games with the media to say the least. He's a good kid though so don't hold that against him lol. Also for those of you at Elite Prospect day who was the only recruit that got one on one time with Mario in his office? Also there was only one WR there that Mario told BMAC I got this to...

Good stuff, thanks. Is he going to try to visit still since he didn’t make it today like planned?

Who are the other WRs they're coming strong for?

Advertisement
It's interesting how relaxed CIS is with Mario at the helm versus Manuela. In years past, a top target canceling a visit here in March would incite panic and an avalanche of negativity. Now I know the wr position is stacked this year and that has something to do with that, but Mario's impact reaches far beyond Greentree to the far reaches of CIS. Amazing!

Usually even if bagged up or silently committed to another school, the local kids still tease us and visit us all the time even when we know they are bag hunting or looking elsewhere. This is odd. It's March so I'm not too worried about it but feels to be more to the story. Or maybe he just didn't feel like coming to UM and wanted to go to the beach, who knows.

They don't understand we are just another option.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back