2023 Hykeem Williams, 2023 WR (signs w/ Forfeit State)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
We are after multiple top prospects but this guy size and speed is a mismatch. Tyler Williams i guess is comparable. Keem being from down here makes it more important imo. Not worried about this position though. Really focus on all defense recruiting and OL. Those the spots we have failed to build proper depth to compete at the level we want to get

We are after multiple top prospects but this guy size and speed is a mismatch. Tyler Williams i guess is comparable. Keem being from down here makes it more important imo. Not worried about this position though. Really focus on all defense recruiting and OL. Those the spots we have failed to build proper depth to compete at the level we want to get
Would agree with this. We want this kid, he is a difference maker, but the current WR room while not exactly filled with difference makers like Keem, isn't the weakness of this team. That room is solid, and when coupled with local WR outside Keem in this class, we should be fine either way.

Would agree with this. We want this kid, he is a difference maker, but the current WR room while not exactly filled with difference makers like Keem, isn't the weakness of this team. That room is solid, and when coupled with local WR outside Keem in this class, we should be fine either way.
Don’t try to rationalize it. We need this kid plus Brown and Innis. This is what we are supposed to get by hiring a coach like Mario and I think he will deliver

Also said it wasn’t because of an inconvenience but he just decided to cancel it

Cancelling a visit without giving even a BS excuse/reason is generally a bad indicator of things to come.
I don't like to presume, and nothing is definite so early with the overwhelming majority of these kids, but it looks like BMac and the UGA booster club are putting in work.

Advertisement
First, its early, no need to panic in March about recruiting. BUT this is why I always tend to laugh when people look to the "next years class" and how loaded it is. We talked about it last year with DE, between Jones, Shemar, Kelly, Jackson all in the top 100, we ended up with Kelly. Back in 2018 when there were all the DBs, Surtain, Campbell, Assante, Blades, Ivey and Gil in the top 200, we ended up with Blades, Ivey and Gil.

So now for WR we have Innis, Brown, Williams, Jean, Nathanial, Robby, history tells us we miss on the top tier guys and grab 1-2 from this group. Granted history never had Mario so just have to let it play out.

Usually even if bagged up or silently committed to another school, the local kids still tease us and visit us all the time even when we know they are bag hunting or looking elsewhere. This is odd. It's March so I'm not too worried about it but feels to be more to the story. Or maybe he just didn't feel like coming to UM and wanted to go to the beach, who knows.

Advertisement
First, its early, no need to panic in March about recruiting. BUT this is why I always tend to laugh when people look to the "next years class" and how loaded it is. We talked about it last year with DE, between Jones, Shemar, Kelly, Jackson all in the top 100, we ended up with Kelly. Back in 2018 when there were all the DBs, Surtain, Campbell, Assante, Blades, Ivey and Gil in the top 200, we ended up with Blades, Ivey and Gil.

So now for WR we have Innis, Brown, Williams, Jean, Nathanial, Robby, history tells us we miss on the top tier guys and grab 1-2 from this group. Granted history never had Mario so just have to let it play out.
None of that previous **** matters respectfully. Like literally none of it. When we lost players before, we had to get some back up project. If we don't get a certain top prospect, we are gonna get another one. That simple, u can put money on it. Same pessimism when Mario came in and took time to hire his staff. No one wants to coach for him. Blah blah. Put to bed quick. Every single coach we have can outrecruit anyone in the country for a player at the position they coach. Evrry single one

Your spot on brother.

The absolute worst about that would be Persians. They don't want any daughter of theirs marrying anyone different.

Used to see this chick who ended up on a television show with other Persians and from the jump, she let me know it was all for fun. Her parents would never accept me. Oh well, it was fun and she's had a great life so far.
Ok enough of this Hykeem nonsense..... so which one of the Shahs of Sunset did you date???

Advertisement
Ok enough of this Hykeem nonsense..... so which one of the Shahs of Sunset did you date???

Sara Jeihooni.

I have no idea what her role was like in the show, I didn't watch it. Actually found out on a random Facebook post as I rarely check that.

She was such a nice and genuine person back then and I hope that hasn't changed. Well before this show and she was a bartender. Pictures wise, she hasn't changed much, was a head turner for sure. Very attractive sister as well.

Sara Jeihooni.

I have no idea what her role was like in the show, I didn't watch it. Actually found out on a random Facebook post as I rarely check that.

She was such a nice and genuine person back then and I hope that hasn't changed. Well before this show and she was a bartender. Pictures wise, she hasn't changed much, was a head turner for sure. Very attractive sister as well.
Nice yeah she’s stunning. Honestly didn’t watch show either....well ok I may have watched 1 season....2 at the most I swear!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back