2023 Hykeem Williams, 2023 WR (signs w/ Forfeit State)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I have first hand knowledge that it had more to do with Kirby and his lies to Fields. He promised Fields would have an opportunity to compete for the job and Fields and his family felt like he never got a fair chance. Fields sister is still at UGA. If it was a race issue his family would have pulled their daughter out of UGA
Like I said I’m not sayin it’s true and it’s not only Miami fans.
But other fan bases have said this. It isn’t some cis theory.
Sometimes this sht just grows legs. We still have the other fans saying we’re thugs and that you can’t live in Miami cause you’ll get shot. We have people saying our ipf is 40 yards long.
Our stadium sucks and it’s 2 hrs away.

Every school has a stigma or a stereotype attached to it.
How many people automatically think a notre dame player must be some choir boy.
I also wonder why so many alleged UM fans are so sensitive about what people think about uga.

Exactly this is just stupid and so played out.. Miami fans love to claim every school other than the Hurricanes is racist. Why can’t we just route for the Canes without having to find a way to make every other school the evil empire full of neo *****.. It’s just ignorant and makes our fanbase look ridiculous.
So because one black guy agrees with you the rest of us having a different opinion is invalid and “played out”?

It is a valid criticism of these schools. And I’m of the belief that you sweep the leg. Just like they continue to peddle the racist thug U or rangz…fck them!

If you’re a black guy from Miami, Athens is a completely different world. There are some good things about these college towns.

But there’s nothing wrong with pointing out the negatives for people with a certain background.

I remember walking into one of the buildings at UF and looking at a painting of an old white guy and I thought this guy never had in mind that I’d be there as a student and not the grounds crew.

Sometimes this sht just grows legs. We still have the other fans saying we’re thugs and that you can’t live in Miami cause you’ll get shot. We have people saying our ipf is 40 yards long.

I also wonder why so many alleged UM fans are so sensitive about what people think about uga.
You beat me to it. Makes me wonder why so called cane fans are defending UGA so much 🧐

So because one black guy agrees with you the rest of us having a different opinion is invalid and “played out”?

It is a valid criticism of these schools. And I’m of the belief that you sweep the leg. Just like they continue to peddle the racist thug U or rangz…fck them!

If you’re a black guy from Miami, Athens is a completely different world. There are some good things about these college towns.

But there’s nothing wrong with pointing out the negatives for people with a certain background.

I remember walking into one of the buildings at UF and looking at a painting of an old white guy and I thought this guy never had in mind that I’d be there as a student and not the grounds crew.
Funny how the guy who sees racism everywhere, typed the most racist line in this thread

Advertisement
ANY school that Fly's a Confederate Flag, can Kiss my white ***.....PERIOD....Don't give af where the school is....That alone irks me to the tenth degree. If I was a Black American parent, or "Especially" Grandparent (who has seen 1st hand the Evil wrath that was brought upon their race) over my Dead body would my Child/Grandchild EVER step foot on a campus that Fly's said Flag proudly.....An absolute embarrassment to this country..

Advertisement
This happens every year when some kid decides to play for an sec team.

This happens every year when some kid decides to play for an sec team.
Rivals just did an mini update on him and no mention of Miami. I know usually people are up in arms about the service's anti Miami bias but the way I see it, the kid just isn't mentioning Miami to interviewers. Now I get that doesnt mean all that much but it appears to be the case for some reason.

Rivals just did an mini update on him and no mention of Miami. I know usually people are up in arms about the service's anti Miami bias but the way I see it, the kid just isn't mentioning Miami to interviewers. Now I get that doesnt mean all that much but it appears to be the case for some reason.

Didn't you know he isn't even considering us and is transferring to IMG so he can go to the SEC lol.

Advertisement
Although I thought he would jump on board early, I am not surprised he hasnt due to him being one of the most sought after WR prospects in America. I have no doubt UGA is doing all they can but the kid still loves UM and IMO we would really have to blow this to not sign him. If this were Manny and co., then I don’t know but if we keep getting him back on campus with this group we have, it will be tough to bet against us IMO.

Good thing he is on campus tomorrow

Unpopular opinion on CIS. College towns are awesome lol
Yeah Pedo State may be a cult that sacrifices their youth in the locker room showers, but State College is wild when your a college kid (Whadup State Patty's) & the atmosphere there on game day, especially big games is one of the best in CFB. When I am there I always troll with the “WE ARE PRO RAPE”” & in Sweet Caroline for me its always “JOE PA KNEW” My kinda speed though, minus the kid fückin, I hope to make it down to Miami for a game soon though & have some culture shock. Get me some of that Cuban coffee

Advertisement
I've been to Athens several times and whenever we have gone out dinner or otherwise we drove to ATL. Athens is a small confederate town with nothing to off aesthetically, entertaining or culturally. I don't see what the allure of that place is.
This is complete and utter nonsense. You are making **** up.

Sounds about right. I've been to Oxford and sadly I can see that happening there.
Same here man. Real sad

great point about Notre Dame. My interactions are completely different than others and I won’t dismiss their feelings. I just don’t get that vibe for myself but my daughter isn’t a big time athlete either. So I’m not going to be around boosters like that unless they want my baby to come so their academic standings improve lol

It all depends on the questions asked. Good interviewers can box recruits in with their questions to cater to whatever their fan base is looking for.

It all depends on the questions asked. Good interviewers can box recruits in with their questions to cater to whatever their fan base is looking for.
Sure but this has happened multiple times now. It does the interviewer no good to do that. It
makes them look bad. The question has appeared to be which schools are standing out, and I believe both times I saw it, they were national guys.
Personally think he is trolling but still strange nonetheless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back