2023 Hykeem Williams, 2023 WR (signs w/ Forfeit State)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Exactly this is just stupid and so played out.. Miami fans love to claim every school other than the Hurricanes is racist. Why can’t we just route for the Canes without having to find a way to make every other school the evil empire full of neo *****.. It’s just ignorant and makes our fanbase look ridiculous.
Have you seen Kirby's haircut? It's worse than racist. Genocidal even.

This is complete and utter nonsense. You are making **** up.
MF!!! I was just up there the same weekend they had their Championship Parade by chance! In fact it snowed that weekend! Been all over Athens many times over the years. We always go somewhere nice for dinner and entertainment. ALWAYS in ATL. Why the ***** would a grown *** man with an MBA like me need to make up ***** about Athens aesthetics and entertainment? Got Dam I wish I was Will Smith right now!

Advertisement
The question remains though, why would a WR the caliber of Keem sign there? They have yet to prove that they use their WRs
Exactly like with Inniss at least he’d thrive in Riley’s offense at USC. Someone made a good point a few days ago with Mecole Hardman not even eclipsing 1000 yards at Georgia. He needs to stay home and be apart of this reconstruction of greatness.

Advertisement
Rivals just did an mini update on him and no mention of Miami. I know usually people are up in arms about the service's anti Miami bias but the way I see it, the kid just isn't mentioning Miami to interviewers. Now I get that doesnt mean all that much but it appears to be the case for some reason.

Gorney is terrible. He never mentions Miami. Never. Very few and far between even when it is obvious.

It means that the town has racist vibes in it. Lots of looks from people and mutterings under their breath about the young black folks they see walking around. Similar to a lot of these SEC southern college towns. They love you on that field but would have a meltdown if their daughter brought you home.

That’s true for the majority in every race in every city

That’s true for the majority in every race in every city

The absolute worst about that would be Persians. They don't want any daughter of theirs marrying anyone different.

Used to see this chick who ended up on a television show with other Persians and from the jump, she let me know it was all for fun. Her parents would never accept me. Oh well, it was fun and she's had a great life so far.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back