2023 Hykeem Williams, 2023 WR (signs w/ Forfeit State)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Oh I agree with this 100%. I was just making a joke about buddy saying "I was out and about downtown". LOL. You dont say that about a small area. Its like someone saying, "Yeah I was hanging out in downtown Davie.."..they would get roasted on here. LOL.
That’s fair. And I totally understand why people hate on college towns too. Someone pointed out how they get old quick, and that’s also true. But the energy that some of those places have on a game day, the bars/restaurants and the women can make for a good time

You’re welcome. Try imagining the experience from someone that doesn’t look like you and see what they think of Athens or any SEC city.

I knew exactly what he was referring to as I lived it when I was a teenager from Miami going up to Gainesville for school.

The same folks that cheer for you are the same folks that you will be in fear of getting hung by if you have a bad game.

That crystallized for me when Chris Leak had that horrible game vs Auburn. That is a real conversation black folks are having with their kids especially when they send them off to these KKK cities.

It’s not all about you and your perception.
Did you graduate from Florida?

Bryan McClendon can kick rocks. It is factual that UGA last 3 years has ran the ball more than Oregon did under Mario.

They statistically have ran it over 50 % of the plays, and that's not changing.
I mean, their best WR just transferred to the school they beat in the Natty because Bama actually throws the ball lol UGA hasn’t had a 1000 yard receiver in 20 years and I’m not exaggerating. The WR all time numbers are disgusting. No serious WR should ever go there.

Attachments

• DAF2F8FC-6F98-470F-A603-5ADD8B2B7F39.png
    DAF2F8FC-6F98-470F-A603-5ADD8B2B7F39.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 61
Advertisement
Kirby was the issue for Fields and his lies he told him
Maybe, maybe not. But the black qb thing and racist Athens residents has been going on before Kirby.
Idk if it’s true or not. But fields leaving and having Fromm being a free agent now doesn’t help squash that narrative.

I mean, their best WR just transferred to the school they beat in the Natty because Bama actually throws the ball lol UGA hasn’t had a 1000 yard receiver in 20 years and I’m not exaggerating. The WR all time numbers are disgusting. No serious WR should ever go there.
It’s crazy that even AJ Green couldn’t put up 1000 there

It’s crazy that even AJ Green couldn’t put up 1000 there
It’s a travesty what UGA has done with top WR prospects. Think about Mecole Hardman. Composite #1 ATH in the country. Dude is a stud in the NFL. He didn’t even have 1000 yards in his career at Georgia. Just wasted talent. Mans best season at UGA he only had 540 yards receiving. If he goes to Bama his production would’ve easily been double that.

Certain teams can talk about Mario wanting to run the ball. But on no ****** planet is Georgia one of them. That’s literally all they do.

Advertisement
Maybe, maybe not. But the black qb thing and racist Athens residents has been going on before Kirby.
Idk if it’s true or not. But fields leaving and having Fromm being a free agent now doesn’t help squash that narrative.
I recall it was his sister on the softball team getting the racist remarks from students not fields but still sucks either way

I have first hand knowledge that it had more to do with Kirby and his lies to Fields. He promised Fields would have an opportunity to compete for the job and Fields and his family felt like he never got a fair chance. Fields sister is still at UGA. If it was a race issue his family would have pulled their daughter out of UGA

That’s odd considering all the ***** and fascist that are all over the internet, on tv, and out in the open these days. I’d consider those ppl pretty racist, but you just said you haven’t seen any of that. So it makes sense why you would think calling out racism actually makes someone racist.
What a stupid reply, we are talking about Georgia, not TV *****.. This is a classic deflection tactic

As a black man that’s been to Athens and have a daughter considering UGA I don’t get that vibe at all because if I did I wouldn’t let my baby girl go there. But Miami is still a better city and experience than Athens
Exactly this is just stupid and so played out.. Miami fans love to claim every school other than the Hurricanes is racist. Why can’t we just root for the Canes without having to find a way to make every other school the evil empire full of neo *****.. It’s just ignorant and makes our fanbase look ridiculous.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Exactly this is just stupid and so played out.. Miami fans love to claim every school other than the Hurricanes is racist. Why can’t we just route for the Canes without having to find a way to make every other score the evil empire full of neo *****.. It’s just ignorant and makes our fanbase look ridiculous.
I agree with your overall sentiment.

Advertisement
When Fields made his case to the NCAA for immediate eligibility at OSU, racism at UGA was one of the issues brought up by his attorney.
I know and it was a smart play. But the Fields wouldn’t have kept their daughter at UGA if Athens was a racist town is what I’m saying. You have idiots in every college town. They wouldn’t have wanted their son to transfer but keep their daughter there if Athens was indeed that way in general

Yeah man not sure what you're talking about... I just spent a week in Georgia and didn't see anything like that at all, if you have to rely on "Spidey sense" to detect racism then it's all in your head. By the way the most racist people I've ever seen are the very ones pointing fingers and screaming "racist" at everyone else.
Probably the racism told to me directly from a current UGA player from SFL, or the racism that sent a certain black qb packing to OSU bc he was called the n word, or the anti semitism hurled at a friend of mine who was called a K*** for where a Star of David… Should have been more explicit, was trying to give the benefit of the doubt.

When Fields made his case to the NCAA for immediate eligibility at OSU, racism at UGA was one of the issues brought up by his attorney.
addressing this only in a vacuum and am not discounting that racism is out there but if Fields was gonna try to obtain immediate eligibility at that time, he was gonna have to come with something stronger than mean Kirby didn’t play fair about the starting job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back