2023 Hykeem Williams, 2023 WR (signs w/ Forfeit State)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Mansell in his weekend recap:

Hykeem Williams was in town with his family and that visit went as good as can be expected. Williams will be back and possible may be back before the spring is over with. The 6-foot-3, Top 50 WR is a major target for Bryan McClendon, and he got to watch Georgia practice on Saturday as well. Georgia put themselves in a good position coming out of this visit. Let’s see how this one goes into the summer.

Another top WR target from Florida was in town in Tyler Williams. He came in with his Mom for multiple days, and he will definitely be back. Bryan McClendon is hitting the Sunshine State hard; it is very deep in the 2023 class. I think UGA signs at least 2-3 (not including Pearce Spurlin; he will come in at TE) WRs from Florida in the 2023 class when all said and done.

Mansell in his weekend recap:

Hykeem Williams was in town with his family and that visit went as good as can be expected. Williams will be back and possible may be back before the spring is over with. The 6-foot-3, Top 50 WR is a major target for Bryan McClendon, and he got to watch Georgia practice on Saturday as well. Georgia put themselves in a good position coming out of this visit. Let’s see how this one goes into the summer.

Another top WR target from Florida was in town in Tyler Williams. He came in with his Mom for multiple days, and he will definitely be back. Bryan McClendon is hitting the Sunshine State hard; it is very deep in the 2023 class. I think UGA signs at least 2-3 (not including Pearce Spurlin; he will come in at TE) WRs from Florida in the 2023 class when all said and done.
I hate that. really dont like how confident he sounds on them signing 2-3 FLA WRs

Been to Athens, it’s an awesome town… But, that place is has seriously racist vibes. Especially in the going out scene. It’s a major red flag for any recruit with spidey senses and I’ve heard some SFL guys have felt that. And if you recall a major QB transferred from there because of this…
Yeah man not sure what you're talking about... I just spent a week in Georgia and didn't see anything like that at all, if you have to rely on "Spidey sense" to detect racism then it's all in your head. By the way the most racist people I've ever seen are the very ones pointing fingers and screaming "racist" at everyone else.

Advertisement
Yeah man not sure what you're talking about... I just spent a week in Georgia and didn't see anything like that at all, if you have to rely on "Spidey sense" to detect racism then it's all in your head. By the way the most racist people I've ever seen are the very ones pointing fingers and screaming "racist" at everyone else.
That’s odd considering all the ***** and fascist that are all over the internet, on tv, and out in the open these days. I’d consider those ppl pretty racist, but you just said you haven’t seen any of that. So it makes sense why you would think calling out racism actually makes someone racist.

I hate that. really dont like how confident he sounds on them signing 2-3 FLA WRs
Its UGA, they know the plan and they will likely get a FL WR. But you have to consider: the words around Kirby being a jerk are getting louder, it is not good for anyone's health to spend too much time recruiting So.Fla like that, and UGA still is not likely a top choice for WR based on the offense they run.

Do not think they are in the running for Innis or Brown as of today.

So that leaves Williams, but there are a ton of other WR in FL that we are not on but UGA is.

I know UGA is after Carnell Tate and Hyatt, both at IMG, Sorey from Chipley FL is also a top 100 kid UGA is after, Nathanial Jospeh committed to Clemson but could be poking around and that tyler williams kid he mentioned is from Lakeland and obviously our recent decommit Jean.

They have Raymond Cottrell from Milton, FL committed at WR, top 100 player. So if they get 1-2 more it very well could NOT be a kid from So.Fla we are after.

Last edited:
Advertisement
It means that the town has racist vibes in it. Lots of looks from people and mutterings under their breath about the young black folks they see walking around. Similar to a lot of these SEC southern college towns. They love you on that field but would have a meltdown if their daughter brought you home.
Thanks for proving my point

What does this even mean? Athens is a great college town, sure it's not Miami, but as a college kid, it's got everything you could possibly want. Plus as someone else mentioned, the female talent is top notch. This country has got to get over it's obsession with race, it's killing us.
Tell me you’re not black without saying you’re not black.

Stay in your lane as you are unqualified to speak on this.

That’s odd considering all the ***** and fascist that are all over the internet, on tv, and out in the open these days. I’d consider those ppl pretty racist, but you just said you haven’t seen any of that. So it makes sense why you would think calling out racism actually makes someone racist.
bf7584cd086aaabbb32114e2ed6e05e5.gif

Advertisement
What does this even mean? Athens is a great college town, sure it's not Miami, but as a college kid, it's got everything you could possibly want. Plus as someone else mentioned, the female talent is top notch. This country has got to get over it's obsession with race, it's killing us.
Does it really have everything you could want?
Maybe the race card is overplayed but the amazing experience everyone talks about is 10 times more overrated.
The same strip for 4 years. Same breweries and frats.
Can’t see a beach nowhere near Athens. How’s the fishing compared to the 50 mile radius from campus?

What about taking a ride to Bimini?
We could go on and on.
And don’t even get me started on females.

When UGa gets a black qb that starts for 3 years and gets drafted then maybe that talk will stop. But fields made more people look right than wrong.

Bryan McClendon can kick rocks. It is factual that UGA last 3 years has ran the ball more than Oregon did under Mario.

They statistically have ran it over 50 % of the plays, and that's not changing.

Advertisement
Again thanks for proving my point
You’re welcome. Try imagining the experience from someone that doesn’t look like you and see what they think of Athens or any SEC city.

I knew exactly what he was referring to as I lived it when I was a teenager from Miami going up to Gainesville for school.

The same folks that cheer for you are the same folks that you will be in fear of getting hung by if you have a bad game.

That crystallized for me when Chris Leak had that horrible game vs Auburn. That is a real conversation black folks are having with their kids especially when they send them off to these KKK cities.

It’s not all about you and your perception.

It means that the town has racist vibes in it. Lots of looks from people and mutterings under their breath about the young black folks they see walking around. Similar to a lot of these SEC southern college towns. They love you on that field but would have a meltdown if their daughter brought you home.
As a black man that’s been to Athens and have a daughter considering UGA I don’t get that vibe at all because if I did I wouldn’t let my baby girl go there. But Miami is still a better city and experience than Athens

Does it really have everything you could want?
Maybe the race card is overplayed but the amazing experience everyone talks about is 10 times more overrated.
The same strip for 4 years. Same breweries and frats.
Can’t see a beach nowhere near Athens. How’s the fishing compared to the 50 mile radius from campus?

What about taking a ride to Bimini?
We could go on and on.
And don’t even get me started on females.

When UGa gets a black qb that starts for 3 years and gets drafted then maybe that talk will stop. But fields made more people look right than wrong.
Kirby was the issue for Fields and his lies he told him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back