2023 Hykeem Williams, 2023 WR (signs w/ Forfeit State)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
This is all a great problem to have especially with Joseph and Jean on the radar. Mario and McClendon will really show there recruiting skills in picking the 4 WRs that really fit what we want to do and go after them hard and also keeping some backup plans in the fold just in case.

Common sense says one of the top WR in the nation isn't getting told "no thanks" by anybody
You say it like it was coming from inside. Since they came in, they are going after Jean, Williams, Brown and Joseph just as hard if not harder. Which is why i asked.

I'd take a romantic carriage ride through Central Park with @nystateofmind to see Mario's 2023 WR board.
Shocked Baby GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
My clear top 3 is Brown, Hykeem, and Robby.

Ppl might not like this, but I feel like Innis is overated. He is good, and very polished. But I'm PERSONALLY not taking him over those other three guys.

Take all four tho, I have no issue with that lmao.

Joseph and Jean better move quick if they want a spot here.

Brown, Williams, Jean and swing for Inniss
This feels close to McClendon's board at this time. Obviously lots can change as we don't even have our OC and no one on our offensive staff has seen these kids in person.

Jeremiah Shack was a guy Likens was on like crazy but not sure if new staff likes him.

Advertisement
I lock in on one WR every class with all my recruiting emotions, and this year it's Hykeem Williams. I think I've struck out every year since Coley. It hasn't been good for my mental stability. Want. Hykeem. Badly.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back