Husker fans in town 9/19

Advertisement
Well, it was ours. Fans are fans. It short for fanatics and Lincoln has plenty of them. I couldn't have an intelligent conversation with any of them and we were there first thing in the morning and hit several eating establishments and bars. Same BS. "Go Big Red" "let's kick the s*** out of them thugs" "look at all the illegals from Miami that traveled to the game" "how many of them thugs got out of jail to play us." I can go on but I think you get the point...

My wife and I went to Lincoln last year and were harassed the entire time. All this talk about how polite and knowledgeable Husker fans are is a bunch of B.S.!

Can't wait for payback Sept 20!!!!

HotGrillion - your fans were the best ever when my son and visited Lincoln last year ... hate to say, we wont return the favor however a few thoughts
- It will be hot... africa hot. Think about going inside early - one big difference, you can get beer and booze inside the Stadium
- Also, looks like your tickets are not club level however if they are, you can hang out in that level where they have AC, TV and Adult drinks
- One area where Miami will win over Lincoln - Bachelor Party - trust me, Vegas wont cover that line
As other said, Miami fans are all talk + I expect 1/3 of the stadium to be red

Wow - not even close to my experience ... I had one young girl yell at us and Nebraska fans started yelling at her and apologized for her --- that doesnt happen any where else when I travel

If your looking for a good tourist spot drive into overtown. Just park anywhere and take a stroll down one of overtowns beautiful streets.

Advertisement
Well, it was ours. Fans are fans. It short for fanatics and Lincoln has plenty of them. I couldn't have an intelligent conversation with any of them and we were there first thing in the morning and hit several eating establishments and bars. Same BS. "Go Big Red" "let's kick the s*** out of them thugs" "look at all the illegals from Miami that traveled to the game" "how many of them thugs got out of jail to play us." I can go on but I think you get the point...

My wife and I went to Lincoln last year and were harassed the entire time. All this talk about how polite and knowledgeable Husker fans are is a bunch of B.S.!

Can't wait for payback Sept 20!!!!

HotGrillion - your fans were the best ever when my son and visited Lincoln last year ... hate to say, we wont return the favor however a few thoughts
- It will be hot... africa hot. Think about going inside early - one big difference, you can get beer and booze inside the Stadium
- Also, looks like your tickets are not club level however if they are, you can hang out in that level where they have AC, TV and Adult drinks
- One area where Miami will win over Lincoln - Bachelor Party - trust me, Vegas wont cover that line
As other said, Miami fans are all talk + I expect 1/3 of the stadium to be red

Wow - not even close to my experience ... I had one young girl yell at us and Nebraska fans started yelling at her and apologized for her --- that doesnt happen any where else when I travel

Then you sure as ***t don't want to go attend a game at Notre Dame with Miami playing.

They're bad. Really, really BAD.

we were treated very well when up there last year.. besides a few idiots (like in any fan base) people were super nice and i think majority of the fans felt that. Miami is a big town and people don't only think about UM football.. actually most don't care.. what I am trying to say you'll be fine

and there is more to Miami then south beach....so don't only go out in south beach

You might not get shanked, but even if you did your description of the assailant would match 90% of South Florida anyway.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back