Husker fan actual quote

Almost a good post, but Nebraska fans do not know UM better than UM fans, not casual fans, hardcore UM fans.

I live in Nebraska but been a Cane fan for past 30 years and tonight I met a parent of one of my students, who loves the Huskers, but not the Canes. He said to me quote, "I now see why they fly the banners and I would donate to the banners seeing how bad a coach Golden is. He did everything to lose that game. I see why you want him gone."

I told him thank you. If someone (non Miami fan) like this can see whats going on, shouldnt everyone???

Nebraska fans saw it. Their radio host saw it leading up to the game when he tore Golden to shreds with facts that have been repeated here ad nauseum. National media members who never comment on Miami unless we're on national TV saw it and were relentless on social media as the collapse was unfolding. That's what happens when you blow a 23-point fourth quarter lead in regulation and analytics show the opponent had a 0.8% chance to win with 11:14 remaining.

But the slurp squad believes everyone else is crazy/stupid for loathing Golden and everything is fine because we're 3-0. It's like the first four years of Golden's tenure, all his recruiting failures, going 6-7 last year with all that NFL talent, the first 2 & 1/2 quarters vs. FAU, and the 4th quarter against Nebraska never happened.

Nebraska fans live football, probably more than anyone else including bama, texas, and taint. There is no pro sport. There is huskers. The royals and chiefs are the closest and still like 4 hours away. They probably know Miami football better than Miami fans. It was obvious the talent level just wasn't there. Coaching and Tommy Armstrong brought them back and they know it.

We'll see if this Nebraska team is another OSU/UF game in the next couple weeks. If they suck, it will be a hard game to explain.

Advertisement
Look, FSU fans are pitching in for their own banner when we face them in a couple of weeks. The banner is going to read something to the effect of "Al Golden is doing a great job, please keep him."

EVERY Power team right now (FSU, OSU, Bama, UF, UGA) wants Golden here. That's a problem! Golden has the fence wide open.

Slurped say, "look at what he's doing in regards to recruiting, though. We have a top ten class." Idiots! We started at No. 1 and now we've slid to No. 9, why? B/c we were only No 1 due to the shear size and Golden accepting any and every one's commitment! Now, we have the most decommits, already, and poaching season hasn't begun yet.

I said it last year, it Golden is retained after November, it's going to set us back three years b/c the 2015 class will collapse (which it did), the 2012 class will either be gone or their years completed waisted (which it has), the 2016 class will fall apart, and u'll have a coach left to clean up Golden's 5 yr mess with not enough assets coming in.

I truly believe we will start 4-0 and fall hard thereafter and Golden will be retained too long.

Look, FSU fans are pitching in for their own banner when we face them in a couple of weeks. The banner is going to read something to the effect of "Al Golden is doing a great job, please keep him."

EVERY Power team right now (FSU, OSU, Bama, UF, UGA) wants Golden here. That's a problem! Golden has the fence wide open.

Slurped say, "look at what he's doing in regards to recruiting, though. We have a top ten class." Idiots! We started at No. 1 and now we've slid to No. 9, why? B/c we were only No 1 due to the shear size and Golden accepting any and every one's commitment! Now, we have the most decommits, already, and poaching season hasn't begun yet.

I said it last year, it Golden is retained after November, it's going to set us back three years b/c the 2015 class will collapse (which it did), the 2012 class will either be gone or their years completed waisted (which it has), the 2016 class will fall apart, and u'll have a coach left to clean up Golden's 5 yr mess with not enough assets coming in.

I truly believe we will start 4-0 and fall hard thereafter and Golden will be retained too long.
But SWAG16 and supporting the players and this U and West Kendall. And Blue Lot Boyz and Standing Up and #relevance and using "bro".

Everybody knows it except for the Golden Girls. We are a national laughingstock. Nobody takes us seriously.

Advertisement
I think Golden did a fine job against Nebraska.

For the first quarter. So-So in the second and third.

But that fourth quarter and OT... Individual talent saved that game and no small amount of credit goes to Corn Elder. That's a testament to the talent when you have the opposing team, referees, and your own coaches trying to beat you yet you pull out a W.

Corn even said he "free-lanced" that play; you know the type of thing Golden hates!

Talent got Golden the win on Saturday. Talent almost got him the win against FSU last year...but the moment he and his staph interfere with our talent , we lose. He's a **** poor coach. His staff is incompetent. They are control freaks that put reigns on our talented team. J Rock said last yr the coach let the "dogs loose...he let us off our chains" after that beat down we put on Va Tech.

What does that say? It says Golden holds this team back. He doesn't know what to do with a lead. He sucks at handling pressure; which is y he celebrated so hard after a victory; a victory that was in hand. Nebraska had a .08% chance per statistics taken of teams down by 20+ points in the 4th qtr with 11 mins or less to play. Leave it to Golden to almost lose a game with a 99.02% chance at victory.

He saw his fate on the line and his talent bailed him out. Do u think he learned his lesson?? Of course not, as he pretty much blamed Kaaya for "almost" losing the game by being "too aggressive" in plus territory and throwing that int. Lol. He's a loser and soon, everyone will see that our 3-0 and possibly 4-0 start was nothing more than a fluke. (See 2013 when we started 7-0 and struggled against Wake Forest and UNC during that 7-0 stretch.)

Advertisement
Back