Hurts to transfer if

Advertisement
Clemson has 4 QBs because Dabo has been there 10 years and has built a monster program.

He started 19-15 there.

Right now there is no comparing that program with the current situation here, especially because one of our two elite QB prospects has been on campus for three months and about a dozen meaningful practices.

These conspiracy theories about why Richt is considering Rosier the favorite are just as bad as the "silent commitments" nonsense.

He's leading bc the guy he recruited to be the man is wildly inconsistent, and Williams is 18 years old. It's not that hard to comprehend here.

Clemson has 4 QBs because Dabo has been there 10 years and has built a monster program.

He started 19-15 there.

Right now there is no comparing that program with the current situation here, especially because one of our two elite QB prospects has been on campus for three months and about a dozen meaningful practices.

Stop.

Mark Richt was hired bc he was an "elite" experienced coach, and a "QB guru" from the "mighty SEC".

The fact that in year three he is going to have to start a 2 star baseball player is pathetic, regardless of whatever is happening at Clemdump.

Hurts should just move to running back at whatever school he transfers to. If he wants to play in the league that's where he's gonna play.

Advertisement
Cmon G4 ...you gotta be kidding.....wouldn't start at FAU?

12-2 and led his team to the final 4 playoff game where they lost to eventual National Champion Bama???

Give the man some credit and maybe a little respect. Granted he's not Watson but who else is??

Put it this way. I'd take him in a heartbeat over our starter here .......and I'd love to be in Clemson's situation where they have 4 QB's that could be starters almost anywhere

I'll take Rosier over him...their freshmen are better than him. Im not comparing him to Watson...dude arm is terrible..worse than Rosier ive seen them enough. He is an athlete though. Im suppose to give him credit but....not Rosier who just won 10 games?.

I'll take Rosier over him...their freshmen are better than him. Im not comparing him to Watson...dude arm is terrible..worse than Rosier ive seen them enough. He is an athlete though. Im suppose to give him credit but....not Rosier who just won 10 games?.

Amazing!!!

Guess we just completely disagree but that's ok. That's what happens in forums at times

Rosier wouldn't have ever been given a scholarship to a top notch school like Clemson, let alone 90+% of the rest of CFB teams. His almost complete lack of offers are proof of that. Luckily for him, Golden ( one of our greatest evaluators of talent?? :youre-nuts:) saw something in a QB that readily admits he never reviewed film b4 last year.

Listen I do appreciate that Rosier led us to 10 wins...and he does deserve credit ....... But I'd take 12 over 10 any day.

Love Miami to death, I accept the fact that he's our starting QB. He is a Cane...BUT I'm not gonna talk down another team's starting QB who is facing far more stronger competition for his QB position at Clemson and would easily be the starter here, versus someone who has faced much weaker competition for his QB position. But that's your choice and opinion. We have disagreed without being disagreeable.

Bottom line, I hear you.... we just completely disagree.......So have a good one G4:cool: peace out

And we all know how great that turned out for ol' Jake Heaps @ Miami.......BTW who is Jake Heaps??. Really?? I admit I don't know

I'm assuming it didn't work out well because that name doesn't ring a bell at all.

Was this back in the JIm Thorpe, Bronko Nagurski leather helmet era??

Don't know if you're being sarcastic or not...but in case you aren't...He was the 5th year senior QB that transferred in after Ryan Williams got injured (2015) and competed with Kaaya for the QB job.

Advertisement
Rosier gonna cost us 3 games, just like last year. LSU will be the first, even though I think their coach sucks.
If he holds on & starts vs LSU, his rope won't be close to 3 games long. Richt took him out for Evan Shirreffs - as the #2 team, at Pitt, when the game was still within reach. He'll give Jarren or Kosi a shot after Rosier stinks it up for a few series.

This is probably how Malik will be permanently replaced as the starter.

Advertisement
Don't know if you're being sarcastic or not...but in case you aren't...He was the 5th year senior QB that transferred in after Ryan Williams got injured (2015) and competed with Kaaya for the QB job.

Thanks A11

I was drawing a complete blank on him.

Didn't recall his ever being here as a Miami QB during the modern era.....and was too lazy to look him up.

Stop.

Mark Richt was hired bc he was an "elite" experienced coach, and a "QB guru" from the "mighty SEC".

The fact that in year three he is going to have to start a 2 star baseball player is pathetic, regardless of whatever is happening at Clemdump.

I hope you some day you see how preposterous your comment is regardless of the number of generalities you put in air quotes.

Starting a 5th year senior with flaws because your true or redshirt freshmen may not be ready isn't an indictment of anyone or anything. It happens all across the country every year at the best of programs, including those with far more tenured coaches with far more recruiting classes.

Exacrly how many true freshmen QBs have you seen come in and light it up that you can make your statements with such certainty?

Are there so many examples that Richt not doing it is so easy to criticize?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Let's lay all this tin-foil hattery to bed and take an in-depth look at the numbers behind why Malik Rosier is QB#1

The first five numbers are N'Kosi Perry's completion percentages from each of the scrimmages he's participated in while at Miami. The next number is the interceptions he's thrown in those five scrimmages, and the last is TDs.

What I can guarantee you with 100% certainty, without any doubt what-so-ever, is that if Tua's best performance in a scrimmage had been a 44% day with a TD and an INT, and his 2nd best day was a 50% affair with two INT's, Nick Saban would have stapled his *** to the bench and dared him to get up.

Did I read somebody would take Rosier over Kelly Bryant ? Wow . Smoking that good dope I see

Advertisement
Back