Hurricanes Hotline TonightThe

Don't know what to say. Love Blades but he must have taken one to many hits to the head. But this is about the fourth comment I have heard that leads me to believe they intend to keep Al 2 more year, not just one.

Advertisement
While I strongly disagree with what he is saying I'm very sure he has above most earned the right to say whatever he thinks about this program.

While I strongly disagree with what he is saying I'm very sure he has above most earned the right to say whatever he thinks about this program.

Not if that's his opinion. Sorry...but he's certifiably incompetent after saying something like that.

Either that...or he's been offered a job in some capacity within the program.

If Golden stays even this upcoming year...the program is practically dead. **** every one of these incompetent ********.

Not if that's his opinion. Sorry...but he's certifiably incompetent after saying something like that.

If Golden stays even this upcoming year...the program is practically dead. **** every one of these incompetent ********.

He played here and was a big part in building this program.
If that is his opinion as much as I may disagree with it he is entitled to it.
Certanly has put more into this program than anybody here.
I have enough respect for what he did here as a player not to disrespect him if I disagree with him.

Advertisement

He played here and was a big part in building this program.
If that is his opinion as much as I may disagree with it he is entitled to it.
Certanly has put more into this program than anybody here.
I have enough respect for what he did here as a player not to disrespect him if I disagree with him.

Could give a rat's *** if he played here. Playing here doesn't make you an accurate analyst on what is best for the program.

Don Bailey Jr played here....and with that I rest my case.

**** Blades...Fire Golden. It's time to raise ****.

Poor Bennie. Makes me sick to see a warrior like that turn into this. UM probably got him on the cheap too because he was another sad story from the NFL.

so he was suppose to be on and didnt show up... was there a reason given as to why?

Advertisement
Back