Hurricanes Hotline TonightThe

pb5cane

Junior
The lead in announced Golden. No Golden. Men and Women's Basketball only with Bennie Blades at the end which I find interesting for an all bball show. Blades said give Golden 2 more years earlier today on Hochmans show.

Advertisement
Advertisement
LMFAO and there are idiots on this site still worried about recruiting.

This is priority #1, #2, #3, and #47. We have to do everything we can to get that moron fired. Nothing else matters right now.

Advertisement
Its actually quite possible they will give Golden 2 years. He may luck into 8/9 wins and claim trending up. Its sad but true. I'm depressed already

Advertisement
Luck into 8 wins next season? Nah we get an extra loss playing Clemson. so at best 5-7.

Who knew Blades would grow up to become a brown-nosing, spineless, clueless, retarded piece of shlt?

Advertisement
Blades has been active in youth football for years. Seems like a good dude. I don't know if he has an angle just passing info

What it is that dumb *** syndrome where some people keep thinking that butch broke through in year 6 so golden might do it.

Who knew Blades would grow up to become a brown-nosing, spineless, clueless, retarded piece of shlt?
I'm sure he was already grown when this happened:

Here's a nice, terrifying memory from Lomas Brown—the former NFL player who now says things on ESPN for money—regarding his former Detroit teammate Bennie Blades. Brown told Dan Le Batard and Le Batard's father today that Blades was the "craziest teammate" he ever had, and then shared this special anecdote:

Oh, Bennie Blades. We were at the ballet dance, if you get my drift, we were at one of those establishments. Bennie didn't like the goings-on inside the place, so he had a few words with a couple guys inside the place, told those guys to come outside, where he proceeded to go to his trunk. He didn't pull out a handgun or a machine gun; he pulled out a bazooka, Dan. A bazooka. I had never seen a bazooka in real life until I was standing next to Bennie Blades and he pulled it out of his trunk. Unbelievable.

Blades helped the Miami Hurricanes win a national championship in 1987, and so to explain the behavior Brown told Le Batard: "That's our homeboys, Dan, you know, from The U. University of Miami. You know, them guys got a little edge on themselves down there."

Blades is another paid UM spokesman.

Its pathetic that Miami has these guys spreading propaganda.

Advertisement
Back