Hurricane Youtuber's you follow

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dwinstitles, allabouttheU83, wise allaboutTheU,

To a lesser extent: Zo & Coop... It’s kinda become a secondary grind for both of them, so while they still have passion for the team it’s not the same vibe as the first three. No offense to either one of them, cause they’re doing their thing and should continue to. I don’t follow their beef, but they should squash it.

Here and there: Miami Hurricanes Talk, markrogerstv (not really a Canes channel, but has a lot of canes content), the young man: BigpapiJT.

There are a few more, and I didn’t include the youtubers that make cane hype videos and actual football content.

Dwinstitles, allabouttheU83, wise allaboutTheU,

To a lesser extent: Zo & Coop... It’s kinda become a secondary grind for both of them, so while they still have passion for the team it’s not the same vibe as the first three. No offense to either one of them, cause they’re doing their thing and should continue to. I don’t follow their beef, but they should squash it.

Here and there: Miami Hurricanes Talk, markrogerstv (not really a Canes channel, but has a lot of canes content), the young man: BigpapiJT.

There are a few more, and I didn’t include the youtubers that make cane hype videos and actual football content.
When u do it for bread drama follows, whoever someone likes they like thats it. I know for me I do it cause I love the canes and people ask me too even if i go 4 months without a **** thing I get hit up. I never planned on doing it, I did it for a favor here someone didnt get to watch Scarlett commit cause they were in the army so i recorded for them and was talking ****. SO there that goes

@Dwinstitles All day.
jaqSHn.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back