Hurricane Walk

kakkarnold

Recruit
My wife and I went to the Hurricane Walk to see Mark Richt and we only caught a glimpse of him riding in a cops SUV, and not walking in with the players. Anyone know coach didn't walk in with the players?

Advertisement
Apparently he agreed to do it one time only because it was a tradition started by a coach he replaced.

Remember before Golden did it all coaches came and went without the team.

I'm sure there's a good reason but I would love the board to offer their wildest, most impulsive conspiracies.

Advertisement
He doesn't want to catch hepatitis from any of the Blue Lot chinstrappers that would attempt to touch him with their unwashed hands.

My wife and I went to the Hurricane Walk to see Mark Richt and we only caught a glimpse of him riding in a cops SUV, and not walking in with the players. Anyone know coach didn't walk in with the players?

Just know. The moment you say something stupid your name is built for an onslaught of jokes

57945713.jpg

Advertisement
Coach Richt felt his presence would be offensive. He is against any kind of offense with his players.

Advertisement
Coach Richt felt his presence would be offensive. He is against any kind of offense with his players.

Just when I think that I have seen your dumbest post, you out do yourself again.Go play in freeway traffic at night troll.

Advertisement
Back