Off-Topic Hurricane Season

Advertisement
I think the major damage is actually the roof. That roof is going to have to be replaced as well as those solar panels. We’re talking 50,000 during regular times, and now with the post hurricane price inflation, which always happens, you might be looking at close to 100
Yea I actually realized that after I looked harder.

Really depends on how bad the insurance adjuster wants to ***** you. I’m sure many of the smaller outfits are going to close up shop after this one.

If you have damage, it is best to get an independent adjuster than dealing with the insurance company yourself. They usually cost 10% of the amount you receive, but the more you receive, the more they get so they work on getting every last item that can be adjusted. Usually get enough money to fix the damages and pay them with nothing out of pocket. Most people have no idea what it takes to fix a house and what may not visually look bad but is. Windows is a big one. Windows may look good, but the bending and pressure will leak the gas out of dual pane and you can’t tell by just looking at them. After a year or two the start leaking and their energy efficiency is gone as well.

Really really good post. Everybody should pay attention to this post.

Advertisement
Really really good post. Everybody should pay attention to this post.

: Everyone please

GET A ATTORNEY/ ADJUSTER…. PLEASE.

In my case “ IRMA” damage it was denied by insurance.

Attorney / adjuster awarded $75K after fees for winning and $35K for not negating in good faith.

DO WHAT I RECOMMEND PLEASE

Good to hear and see POTUS and Governor DeSantis with nice words to say about each other. Also good to see that DeSantis has no question as to who the POTUS is, even if Trump still does. Washington Post:

"President Biden visited a storm-stricken community in southwest Florida on Wednesday, touring the damage from Hurricane Ian and praising one of his top political rivals and harshest critics, Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis.

“I think he’s done a good job,” Biden told reporters when asked about the Florida governor’s handling of the storm. “We’ve worked hand in glove. We have very different political philosophies, but we’ve worked hand in glove. … In dealing with this crisis, we’ve been in complete lockstep.

Biden was greeted by Republican officials in Florida, including Sens. Marco Rubio and Rick Scott, and received accolades from DeSantis for his response.
“We were very fortunate to have good coordination with the White House and with FEMA,” DeSantis said, speaking at a presidential lectern that had been set up for Biden. In introducing the man who he may one day seek to oust from the presidency, DeSantis added that the storm recovery had faced very few bureaucratic hiccups, in part because of Biden’s efforts.

“Mr. President, welcome to Florida,” he said. “We appreciate working across all the various levels of government.”

Advertisement
Good to hear and see POTUS and Governor DeSantis with nice words to say about each other. Also good to see that DeSantis has no question as to who the POTUS is, even if Trump still does. Washington Post:

"President Biden visited a storm-stricken community in southwest Florida on Wednesday, touring the damage from Hurricane Ian and praising one of his top political rivals and harshest critics, Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis.

“I think he’s done a good job,” Biden told reporters when asked about the Florida governor’s handling of the storm. “We’ve worked hand in glove. We have very different political philosophies, but we’ve worked hand in glove. … In dealing with this crisis, we’ve been in complete lockstep.

Biden was greeted by Republican officials in Florida, including Sens. Marco Rubio and Rick Scott, and received accolades from DeSantis for his response.
“We were very fortunate to have good coordination with the White House and with FEMA,” DeSantis said, speaking at a presidential lectern that had been set up for Biden. In introducing the man who he may one day seek to oust from the presidency, DeSantis added that the storm recovery had faced very few bureaucratic hiccups, in part because of Biden’s efforts.

“Mr. President, welcome to Florida,” he said. “We appreciate working across all the various levels of government.”
There are some things that should've be politicized and when people try they should be ostracized.

I remember Dunbar but not River Park area of Naples

Is this what Harris tried talking about?

This is just another attempt by liberal media to politicize the hurricane. Just like they tried to blame DeSantis for not evacuating Fort Meyers and other places south of Tampa… and he owned them by asking them why they were all in Tampa if they knew the path.

Fact is everyone that needs help should get it. This equity boo **** is just politics and it ended up making Kamala look like an idiot again. cnn should stick to real news and Not manufactured gaslighting politics boo shizzle

Advertisement
BS are you down there? I just talked to my friends in Naples and they said it's bad there! Can't imagine being down there! Not everyone lives near the beaches.. but keep showing the $1 million car floating down the street..

Advertisement
Kind of, but I more meant D vs R. Desantis spoke nicely of Biden and Biden spoke nicely of Desantis. That's all I could hope for.

You'd have to be an idiot to believe the ridiculousness about climate change and hurricanes in the face of the evidence.

Yet he chose to politicize it in what was supposed to be a non-political event.

Advertisement
Back