Hurricane Fashion Walk

Advertisement
01156AB5-EB48-4075-96F6-3D4F17190C6A.gif

Sure it does. This is the type of thing that our coaches and players are spending time thinking about during a losing season.

The chain, rings, fashion shows, kids posting their individual highlights on the team bus after a loss.. these things are an abortion. An abortion. Just like our program is an abortion. Something that's unholy and evil.

Go Canes!!!!!!!

Advertisement
I'll vote C instead: I don't give a rat's *** what they wear from the bus to the field, just win the game.

Sure it does. This is the type of thing that our coaches and players are spending time thinking about during a losing season.

The chain, rings, fashion shows, kids posting their individual highlights on the team bus after a loss.. these things are an abortion. An abortion. Just like our program is an abortion. Something that's unholy and evil.

Really? Because Dabo has a $&@ing playground slide.

Advertisement
How do we feel about this?

Every other team in the country gets off the bus wearing a suit or team-issued apparel.

Either way, they get off the bus looking like a team, not wannabe movie stars on the red carpet.

Who else wants to punch Manny Diaz in the throat?

CuM6yF0b_400x400.jpg

I agree with you. This is a terrible look for us. Please feel free to punch Manny in the throat.

Advertisement
I don't mind it at all. This program was not built on dress codes and conduct. This program was built on allowing kids to be who they were on and off the field. Allowing that personality and charisma to translate on the field... That's what we are missing. You don't get back to that by making kids match clothes. It starts with accountability and leadership... on and off the field. Just my opinion though. I believe Manny is targeting the right kids and getting us back in the right direction. He just has to cut out the political BS

Advertisement
How do we feel about this?

Every other team in the country gets off the bus wearing a suit or team-issued apparel.

Either way, they get off the bus looking like a team, not wannabe movie stars on the red carpet.

Who else wants to punch Manny Diaz in the throat?

CuM6yF0b_400x400.jpg

I didn’t like it. I’ll bet this changes. New year fellas. Let’s stay positive.

Advertisement
Back