Hurricane Fashion Walk

rok

Great Poster
How do we feel about this?

Every other team in the country gets off the bus wearing a suit or team-issued apparel.

Either way, they get off the bus looking like a team, not wannabe movie stars on the red carpet.

Who else wants to punch Manny Diaz in the throat?

CuM6yF0b_400x400.jpg

Advertisement

Every other team in the country gets off the bus wearing a suit or team apparel.

Either way, they get off the bus looking like a team, not wannabe movie stars on the red carpet.

CuM6yF0b_400x400.jpg
This is the kind of sht people complain about when they aren't winning and claim is a bonus when they are. If Dabo let his players dress however they wanted they'd still win and people would be copying them.

Advertisement
it doesnt matter?

Sure it does. This is the type of thing that our coaches and players are spending time thinking about during a losing season.

The chain, rings, fashion shows, kids posting their individual highlights on the team bus after a loss.. these things are an abortion. An abortion. Just like our program is an abortion. Something that's unholy and evil.

Every other team in the country gets off the bus wearing a suit or team-issued apparel.

CuM6yF0b_400x400.jpg
I have no idea what you're talking about "every other team in the country"? Majority of them still wear absurd clothing, even if it is still a suit. It's always a fashion statement as if they were pro players already. Now if you want to argue that we need to be different and set some kind of standard (as our players haven't earned that right yet, aka 6-7) then by all means.

Advertisement
We had guys get off an airplane in full camo in the 1980s. Win and none of this matters. Look at how NFL players dress now, doesn't seem to affect their performance.

Amidst the chaos of the new breed of **** stirrers on here like NYSOM, we can forget the champ, my beloved rok.

Amidst the chaos of the new breed of **** stirrers on here like NYSOM, we can forget the champ, my beloved rok.

There really is nobody like him. Sometimes I’ll read a post and say to myself ”Jesus what a fūcking idiot”, and then I see it’s rok, doing his thing, getting all the mouth breathers stirred up

Advertisement

CuM6yF0b_400x400.jpg
I ******* hate it! It’s just more of manures hey look at me Instagram bull**** culture! That’s all this program is, is a bunch of individuals out for themselves, there’s no team anymore! And that’s the exact kind of culture Mandy Diaz has been setting here from day one with the stupid Chains and rings. Smh no wonder we lost to fiu, say what you want about there talent which is borderline group of five level but they played like a team and you can bet your *** butch would never allow any of this “individual “ bull$hit that has infected our program. The leadership needs to stop treating these kids like there pros because there not and sure as **** haven’t earned the privilege to come to there game In their hip fly outfits or whatever these kids call them these days. Smh you want to be a pro and show up to your games In your tight whip and fly outfit then bust your @ss in college, learn the playbook, develop and go out and be a beast on Saturdays till your drafted and actually have a “real” career in the NFL. Not leaving your junior year to be an undrafted FA. God this program is broken. I’m ****ed!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Everyone was ****ed at David Stern and called him racist when he dropped a dress code on the NBA. Now all the NBA players are fashionistas.

We bringing back tall tees and ****ies?

Advertisement
I ******* hate it! It’s just more of manures hey look at me Instagram bull**** culture! That’s all this program is, is a bunch of individuals out for themselves, there’s no team anymore! And that’s the exact kind of culture Mandy Diaz has been setting here from day one with the stupid Chains and rings. Smh no wonder we lost to fiu, say what you want about there talent which is borderline group of five level but they played like a team and you can bet your *** butch would never allow any of this “individual “ bull$hit that has infected our program. The leadership needs to stop treating these kids like there pros because there not and sure as **** haven’t earned the privilege to come to there game In their hip fly outfits or whatever these kids call them these days. Smh you want to be a pro and show up to your games In your tight whip and fly outfit then bust your @ss in college, learn the playbook, develop and go out and be a beast on Saturdays till your drafted and actually have a “real” career in the NFL. Not leaving your junior year to be an undrafted FA. God this program is broken. I’m ****ed!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There really is nobody like him. Sometimes I’ll read a post and say to myself ”Jesus what a fūcking idiot”, and then I see it’s rok, doing his thing, getting all the mouth breathers stirred up

I rest my case.

Well done, Rok. You’ve got a live one.

The guy is remarkable in his lasting power. He’s been doing it at an elite level for a decade or more, and he still sucks the mongoloids into battle. His calling card is usually a perfectly ok post with one insane line or comment.

Advertisement
Back