Hurricane Fan outlook Podcast

Advertisement
Within the first 10 minutes, I enjoy your pace and tempo. Also a solid flow of relevant information, keep up the good work!

Solid facts and good explanation of current situation. Quality info on the potential replacements for defensive line coach opening. I forgot how much was going on. Many things to be excited about. Thanks for posting.

Advertisement
Great job, man. Really enjoyed it.

Don't have much criticism, but one thing I noticed as I got more experience is that my podcasts got shorter. The sweet spot is that 30-35 minute range. My last one went a little longer than I prefer. If you have guests, they can go a little longer, too.

Keep doing these.

Great job, man. Really enjoyed it.

Don't have much criticism, but one thing I noticed as I got more experience is that my podcasts got shorter. The sweet spot is that 30-35 minute range. My last one went a little longer than I prefer. If you have guests, they can go a little longer, too.

Keep doing these.

Would rather a 70 minute podcast without Pete than a 30 minute podcast with him

Hope you guys enjoy. Talking about Kool and Spring Position Outlook. Constructive criticism is appreciated. .

Great job, it's very hard to do podcast solo and you kept it flowing pretty good. Like Dmoney said i think you'd be best segmenting your topics into separate podcast. 25-35 minutes for informational podcast is sweet spot

very good podcast, you seem really comfortable doing it.

I hope you’re right about Patchman and Dean.. both of them can play a pivotal role on our defense this year

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back