Hurricane Club Just Unfollowed Me. LOL

Kirijax

Senior
Posted on Twitter that I wouldn't be supporting the Hurricane Club until changes were made. So they just unfollowed me.

Guess they don't need my $100 bucks or my fanship. LOL

Advertisement
Kirijax, there's three kinds of people.

You ain't none of them.

That's what being "unfollowed" means.

Advertisement
Lol its funny how people think just because they giving you money they could say anything.

Advertisement
Tempted to take my talents back to North Florida. Somebody pull me back from the precipice.

Advertisement
People in charge are soft *** ******* . That's why they love Al so much

Last edited:
Advertisement
UM under donna became an entity where style mattered more than substance. Managing the media message is vintage donna. Straight from the Clintonite handbook.

The fact that they monitor and have sent moles to our message boards is absolutely hilarious to me. Quite the mom and pop operations their running there in Coral Gables.

Lol its funny how people think just because they giving you money they could say anything.

Turns out having the liberty to express your displeasure with the direction of things openly is what allows them to 'say anything' so callous as "I won't be sending anymore money until the direction changes."

UM's marketing guys and beat reporters are on this weird crusade to distance themselves from the fanbase by engaging in petty fights and "block parties." I guess they think if they stick their fingers in their ears and cover their eyes long enough all the big meanies will go away. Sounds like a sound strategy.

Advertisement
Back