Hunter Echols' wr cousin

Advertisement
Advertisement
I can't fathom a kid from LA picking Nebraska over Miami if he has a legit offer.

Then again, I can't imagine growing up in South Florida and choosing to leave to go to Morgantown, either.

I can't fathom a kid from LA picking Nebraska over Miami if he has a legit offer.

Then again, I can't imagine growing up in South Florida and choosing to leave to go to Morgantown, either.

Nebraska has been getting a lot of traction in the cali area actually

Advertisement
I'd like to get him regardless of what happens with Thomas quite honestly. But looking at 247, they have him on commit watch.

Jamire Calvin, Cathedral, Wide Receiver

“The top four are still the top four and I’m going by that,” Calvin told HuskersIllustrated.com on Tuesday. “I’m committing from the Top 4, but things could change because signing day isn’t until February and I want to make sure my decision is the right one for me.”

LOL you can't make this ish up. I'm committing but 25 days later it might change, stay tuned!

I'd like to get him regardless of what happens with Thomas quite honestly. But looking at 247, they have him on commit watch.

“The top four are still the top four and I’m going by that,” Calvin told HuskersIllustrated.com on Tuesday. “I’m committing from the Top 4, but things could change because signing day isn’t until February and I want to make sure my decision is the right one for me.”

LOL you can't make this ish up. I'm committing but 25 days later it might change, stay tuned!

Kid seems plugged in. Sounds like a future recruiting guru with a message board. #staytuned

Are we in the top 4? The kid is big time in the slot...No slot WR in southfla like that this season. Him or Jeff Thomas would be a great get

Advertisement

Are we in the top 4? The kid is big time in the slot...No slot WR in southfla like that this season. Him or Jeff Thomas would be a great get

Hoping and praying Thomas wasn't just giving lip service at the UA game. Kid is filthy

"The Cathedral (Calif.) wide receiver will decide during Saturday’s Army All-American Bowl Game between Alabama, Notre Dame, Nebraska and Washington State." from 247

"The Cathedral (Calif.) wide receiver will decide during Saturday’s Army All-American Bowl Game between Alabama, Notre Dame, Nebraska and Washington State." from 247

Nothing fishy at all about that list.

Advertisement

This kid Harley level of pride is mind boggling. He's trying to make Miami pay for "slow playing" him, but in the end, he's the one who's going to end up with the regrets.

Offer him why not. What happens we get him and his cousin both top 300 players. I don't see the downside here.

Cane lock

Cane lock

Silent commit. Count it.

Advertisement
Back