Hunter Echols' wr cousin

Tell Echols and his cousin that his cousin (?) has an offer, but Echols has to fax his signed LOI in first before we fax the LOI over to his cousin. The dude can ball so it's not like wasting a scholie, cough cough Jontavious Carter.

Advertisement
“The top four are still the top four and I’m going by that,” Calvin told HuskersIllustrated.com on Tuesday. “I’m committing from the Top 4, but things could change because signing day isn’t until February and I want to make sure my decision is the right one for me.”

LOL you can't make this ish up. I'm committing but 25 days later it might change, stay tuned!

Are we in the top 4? The kid is big time in the slot...No slot WR in southfla like that this season. Him or Jeff Thomas would be a great get

"The Cathedral (Calif.) wide receiver will decide during Saturday’s Army All-American Bowl Game between Alabama, Notre Dame, Nebraska and Washington State." from 247

Cane lock

Silent commit. Count it.

Obviously one of those "secret recruits" Pete was talking about too. He's keeping so low-profile that he doesn't list us in his final 4. It's working too. Notice how Tennessee isn't on his list either.

"Hunter" is kind of a ghey name. You know a woman gave him that name. I'm guessing the kid doesn't have a father because no man would ever allow his wife to name their son "Hunter."

That's up there with "Dustin" and "Anderson"

We have to offer him, he's good and clearly will help with Echols whether he comes or not.

Yeah I read an article with him saying basically it'll sweeten the deal with hunter if we offered his cousin. With the emphasis on dynamic wideouts I would think they would've offered him awhile ago. He seemed pretty open to talk.

LA 4* WR with no offer from USC or UCLA, pretty weird.

Bama in his top 4 even though he doesn't have an offer from them, I like it.

Advertisement
"Hunter" is kind of a ghey name. You know a woman gave him that name. I'm guessing the kid doesn't have a father because no man would ever allow his wife to name their son "Hunter."

I coached a little league team a few years ago, you can't imagine how many ***** names there are floating about now. We had three Aidens on the team

I'd like to get him regardless of what happens with Thomas quite honestly. But looking at 247, they have him on commit watch.

Jamire Calvin, Cathedral, Wide Receiver

“The top four are still the top four and I’m going by that,” Calvin told HuskersIllustrated.com on Tuesday. “I’m committing from the Top 4, but things could change because signing day isn’t until February and I want to make sure my decision is the right one for me.”

LOL you can't make this ish up. I'm committing but 25 days later it might change, stay tuned!

Are we in the top 4? The kid is big time in the slot...No slot WR in southfla like that this season. Him or Jeff Thomas would be a great get

"The Cathedral (Calif.) wide receiver will decide during Saturday’s Army All-American Bowl Game between Alabama, Notre Dame, Nebraska and Washington State." from 247

Cane lock

Doubt it. You'd have to understand what's going on out here with Keyshawn & the gibbias. Lil background Tristan gibbia is Calabasas qb very average but the son of this **** boy from Beverly Hills housewives. He's paid Nebraska a chunk for his son & Keyshawn Jr to start there next year. As a kickback (gibbias father funded a sports agency for keyshawn) keyshawn is getting 30k for any kid who commits to Nebraska through the agency. My nephew played for Calabasas before he transferred to img. Dirty games out here in cali.

I coached a little league team a few years ago, you can't imagine how many **** names there are floating about now. We had three Aidens on the team

No offense to anyone but you gotta remember these are California people. To us what's ghey = eccentric to them... just saying.

Advertisement

I know a guy who's dad was an Army Ranger. The guy I know happens to be named Dustin. Anybody can be named anything by anyone.

I can't fathom a kid from LA picking Nebraska over Miami if he has a legit offer.

Then again, I can't imagine growing up in South Florida and choosing to leave to go to Morgantown, either.

Nebraska has some connects in LA, now.

I coached a little league team a few years ago, you can't imagine how many **** names there are floating about now. We had three Aidens on the team

No offense to anyone but you gotta remember these are California people. To us what's ghey = eccentric to them... just saying.
[MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION], hold up bruh. I'm from Cali and what's ghey is ghey, period. I'm sure there's a Hunter in every affluent neighborhood in every state/city. I didn't come across no cats named Hunter in my hood...we had Lester, Willis, Tyrone, Dominique, RaShard, RaChard, RayChard, ReyShard, and RyShard.

True.

Anderson Hunt, the shooting guard on the nasty UNLV basketball teams of the early '90s played his HS ball at Detroit Southwestern....

I know a guy who's dad was an Army Ranger. The guy I know happens to be named Dustin. Anybody can be named anything by anyone.

Advertisement

You white dudes (assumption) funny as ****! Dustin and Anderson LMAO!! What about N'Kosi? What prompted a name like that?

[MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION], hold up bruh. I'm from Cali and what's ghey is ghey, period. I'm sure there's a Hunter in every affluent neighborhood in every state/city. I didn't come across no cats named Hunter in my hood...we had Lester, Willis, Tyrone, Dominique, RaShard, RaChard, RayChard, ReyShard, and RyShard.

Rellyrell understand here. I'm a city dude through & through & I got a house in Calabasas... these people are strange... Carlton from fresh Prince would be running a crew out here.

Advertisement

You white dudes (assumption) funny as ****! Dustin and Anderson LMAO!! What about N'Kosi? What prompted a name like that?

Moar Carol City white dudes?

N'kosi isn't ghey it's on that African tip.

Rellyrell understand here. I'm a city dude through & through & I got a house in Calabasas... these people are strange... Carlton from fresh Prince would be running a crew out here.

See, u said Calabasas, playboy. The sky in Calabasas ain't blue, it's purple out there and folks horse back ride on unicorns. Lol. Same w BH, Pacific Palisades, Palos Verdes, Bel Air...and if u come up North, San Fran and Walnut Creek got the same purple skies. But where I'm from, sky be gray bro. We don't see what they see. Those parts of Cali gotta whole bunch of Hunters roaming around. Lol.

Hunter was trying to play us to get an offer for his cousin...that's it. If Nebraska and Wazu are your only real offers, he's not a take for us. That's why he shut down his recruiting...CMR has no time for games...and he was told as much.

See, u said Calabasas, playboy. The sky in Calabasas ain't blue, it's purple out there and folks horse back ride on unicorns. Lol. Same w BH, Pacific Palisades, Palos Verdes, Bel Air...and if u come up North, San Fran and Walnut Creek got the same purple skies. But where I'm from, sky be gray bro. We don't see what they see. Those parts of Cali gotta whole bunch of Hunters roaming around. Lol.

Indeed

Advertisement
Back