Hunter Dale

Okay if since Miami has 2 more scholarships left an 1 is for Chatman.

Who would be the better take DB Hunter Dale or DB Kendrell McFadden to fill that last spot in Miami's 2015 recruiting class? My money is on the local kid McFadden.

Go Canes

McFadden. If Dale were so good, he wouldn't be thinking of going to Tulane. I'll take the South Florida talent any day.

Not necessarily true. Tulane has had one of the best secondaries in the nation over the past 2 years. They've had 2 different CBs in the top 5 in INTs, one as a sophomore in 2013 and one as a freshman in 2014. They have a very good DC in Lionel Washington, a former NFL DB, who coached in the NFL and went to Tulane. They also just had an all-American CB, Lorenzo Doss leave after his junior year who Curtis Johnson got to flip from an SEC school late (don't remember which one), and a safety, Darion Monroe, still on the team, who was a 4 star recruit, who flipped from Texas A&M late. It's also the hometown team.

Advertisement

Who would be the better take DB Hunter Dale or DB Kendrell McFadden to fill that last spot in Miami's 2015 recruiting class? My money is on the local kid McFadden.

Go Canes

McFadden. If Dale were so good, he wouldn't be thinking of going to Tulane. I'll take the South Florida talent any day.

Not necessarily true. Tulane has had one of the best secondaries in the nation over the past 2 years. They've had 2 different CBs in the top 5 in INTs, one as a sophomore in 2013 and one as a freshman in 2014. They have a very good DC in Lionel Washington, a former NFL DB, who coached in the NFL and went to Tulane. They also just had an all-American CB, Lorenzo Doss leave after his junior year who Curtis Johnson got to flip from an SEC school late (don't remember which one), and a safety, Darion Monroe, still on the team, who was a 4 star recruit, who flipped from Texas A&M late. It's also the hometown team.

They're still Tulane, don't care what you say

Go Canes

Yup, because WVU is a powerhouse. If you think Miami sucks on defense, go take a look at WVU...

Go Canes

And I would have taken their secondary over our secondary, don't care what you say

Advertisement

Go Canes

And I would have taken their secondary over our secondary, don't care what you say

Shiiiiiittt, we have another coach & you'd see drastic results

Shiiiiiittt, we have another coach & you'd see drastic results

But we don't, so we don't know. They have very good DBs, one who was an all-American and just declared for the draft as a junior. Another who was 3rd in the nation in INT as a freshman, and a very good DB coach, and a very good DC. All of their DBs are ballhawks, Reminds me of watching Miami in the early 2000s.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back