Hunter Dale

gogeta4

All-ACC
Big time db out of Louisiana and i nev er see hi sname brought up on here. Kid is visiting this month, any thoughts?.

[video=youtube;idp9vHuQF-k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idp9vHuQF-k[/video]

Advertisement
Advertisement
No DB worth a **** will come here to play under Coach No D and coach Williams.

Advertisement
No, not grades. Not a teammate of Chatman either. Goes to John Curtis, powerhouse private school in New Orleans suburbs. Visited Tulane last weekend and they think they have a good shot.

Advertisement
He's torn, and said he needs more time. Tulane made a strong late pitch, and has a lot of John Curtis players on its roster, but he's not sure if he wants a "bigger" school, or the hometown school.

Okay if since Miami has 2 more scholarships left an 1 is for Chatman.

Who would be the better take DB Hunter Dale or DB Kendrell McFadden to fill that last spot in Miami's 2015 recruiting class? My money is on the local kid McFadden.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Okay if since Miami has 2 more scholarships left an 1 is for Chatman.

Who would be the better take DB Hunter Dale or DB Kendrell McFadden to fill that last spot in Miami's 2015 recruiting class? My money is on the local kid McFadden.

Go Canes

McFadden. If Dale were so good, he wouldn't be thinking of going to Tulane. I'll take the South Florida talent any day.

considering in Goldens signing press conference all he did was talk about how they were chasing long DB's. Mcfadden.

Advertisement
Back