Hula Bowl 2022

Advertisement
It is easy. If they do it right they can make 100k. Guys are living nice and if they negotiate it they don’t have to pay rent or for transportation. Just pocket it.

Thats what Brandon Washington said. I think he did it for atleast 2 years.
To keep it real i was with DVD and at the time he was telling him to do it, thats how i heard it. I was thinking that wasnt a bad deal honestly for guys that are like borderline nfl guys or camp type guys. I know Jacory was out there for a little as well.

For example tweeners on our team that played STRIKER..have value in the cfl as a LB. I think Romeo Fineley, Jermaine grace, mike pinkney were all guys that gave it a run

To keep it real i was with DVD and at the time he was telling him to do it, thats how i heard it. I was thinking that wasnt a bad deal honestly for guys that are like borderline nfl guys or camp type guys. I know Jacory was out there for a little as well.

For example tweeners on our team that played STRIKER..have value in the cfl as a LB. I think Romeo Fineley, Jermaine grace were all guys that gave it a run
I think Jacoby was out there for like 4 or 5 years...

I heard in a couple of yrs. I’m interested to see what’s to become of the revamped USFL league.

Please.

People are gonna get excited and watch it because they miss football, and tune it out when they notice how low quality it is.

Went to an Atlanta Legends game a few years ago, biggest waste of money I've ever spent in my whole life, and the nachos were nasty AF.

I used to see better football games at Bunche Park, and they were free.

Advertisement
They play football for free for **** near 12 years.

Notice i said 60k for like 3months...tax free money..with sponsors or a lil gig or so they pull in solid money while up there.

Im just basing this on..chilling 1 day with at some youth games and overhearing our former ol Brandon Washington speaking on how it was easy money up there for him in that range.

Why would that be tax free? We pay way higher taxes then you guys...

But yeah, he's made for this league, it's a space game a deep ball game.
Figuaora (so?) the OL played for a long time and did well, saw him live.

But you're right it's a part time thing, lots of Canadian that play in the league do other part time ish work that they can use they're name to get more money, like investment adviser, real estate, etc.

There's a reason the season ended a month ago. They don't play in the worst of winter. They would literally die out there if they played into mid-January.
Canada's winters are no joke. I had my experience growing up in Iowa which is just south of Minnesota. We got that cold winter Canadian Jetstream coming thru on the regular. Plenty of below zero days and tons of snow.

I laughed when I lived in NJ and worked in NYC when the tv news stations would hype up a big "Noreaster" storm coming. That's just a regular day where I grew up.

Notice i said 60k for like 3months...tax free money..with sponsors or a lil gig or so they pull in solid money while up there.

Im just basing this on..chilling 1 day with at some youth games and overhearing our former ol Brandon Washington speaking on how it was easy money up there for him in that range.
Yup. Was up there 4 months out of the year not a day more!

For example tweeners on our team that played STRIKER..have value in the cfl as a LB. I think Romeo Fineley, Jermaine grace, mike pinkney were all guys that gave it a run

Yea it’s a good deal. A lot of guys should definitely look into it. Also scat backs and slots have opportunities up there too. To be fair, more American athletes should look to playing the Canadian game as an option. I heard you can pursue college up there too.

Advertisement
Yea it’s a good deal. A lot of guys should definitely look into it. Also scat backs and slots have opportunities up there too. To be fair, more American athletes should look to playing the Canadian game as an option. I heard you can pursue college up there too.
They have an FCS program i believe Simon Fraser. tHEY MOSTLY ONLY RECRUIT PACIFIC NORTHWEST kids though.

I remember i was in Toronto a few years ago and was kickin it back chillin in the bnb and a college football game was on and i was shocked at the fan support at that game and the talent they had. It wasnt bad at all. I think 1 of the team name was WESTERN.

Brandon Washington, that’s a name from past. The one that always shocks me is still sticking around is Danny Isadora.

Advertisement
They have an FCS program i believe Simon Fraser. tHEY MOSTLY ONLY RECRUIT PACIFIC NORTHWEST kids though.

I remember i was in Toronto a few years ago and was kickin it back chillin in the bnb and a college football game was on and i was shocked at the fan support at that game and the talent they had. It wasnt bad at all. I think 1 of the team name was WESTERN.

Yea Simon Fraser is D2. It has like a weird pipeline with Bills or Jets. They had guys either drafted in the late rounds or ufa with them. Some guys in the league actually got drafted from playing college ball in Canada. Akiem Hicks for Bears was a 2nd round draft pick from Regina which is a college up there in their U-sports body (Canadian NCAA) and Laurent Durvenay-Tardif; the player that opted out last year for KC to be doctor in Canada, was a 6th round pick from McGill then signed like an $80 mil deal. The sport is growing up there but I met some Canadians that love it like we do. I just like watching any form of football. I’ll watch NAIA and D3. So Canadian/CFL ball is intriguing as well to me.

Worth CTE for me....everyone scared of CTE and using that **** to excuse anyone from anything.

Advertisement
Harley isn’t very good which is wild he has the school record now.

He was a tough competitor and gave his all to the school so hopefully he got his degree and maybe even masters while he was at Miami cause off the field is where he will find himself soon.
He has the record entirely because there was very few options & he essentially took tons of hand offs that were labeled as passes.

Simon Fraser l, yeah they're DiV 2.
They recruit mainly BC and Washington, you got it's, smart man.
Western Mustangs they're comparable to Ohio State up here. A top 4 program annually, they're heavy white guy bro school.

When I played them in 2007 they had an NFL DT the got drafted in the 4th round Vaughn Martin. The quality has dropped off lately overall in college ball up here, more players play NCAA now.

How long was your cousin up there? What was his opinions of it?

2003-2006 with the Roughriders. Then signed with Indy in 2007 as Addai’s backup. He had a stint with Hamilton in 2009 also. He was a pretty good athlete. Played basketball until college (but couldn’t hold me though lol). Led the nation in yards per carry in his junior year.

Advertisement
Back