JUCO 2024 Huge OL Markel Bell offered

Give him to me. He didn’t get the best experience in the world on his visit today but he HAS to see what Cristobal and Mirabal are doing with that line

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is Zion completely gone? Sorry if asked and answered
Unfortunate situation, dude went from a injury Uhealth said he was gonna be able to come back from early LAST season to now being out TWO years?! I think it is over for him unfortunately. Which sucks because he had a bright future and now some have said he is bone on bone or something like that

Unfortunate situation, dude went from a injury Uhealth said he was gonna be able to come back from early LAST season to now being out TWO years?! I think it is over for him unfortunately. Which sucks because he had a bright future and now some have said he is bone on bone or something like that
I saw him in a clip post game immediately after Fletcher scored and everyone was happy celebrating and Zion looked miserable and sad

Advertisement
Advertisement
secret tom cruise GIF

I don't know if Zion has any eligibility left, but I hope he gets healthy and is able to get one more year of good tape to get drafted, even if it's somewhere else. Remember Jalen Phillips was once medically retired from football before Diaz took a chance on him. Sad so many fans hate on Nelson, for a awhile it was a remarkable story - a two star TE recruit who at one time was getting first round buzz as a LT. Seems like a good kid so I wish him the best.

Advertisement
No way will Mario goes into next year with rod as the starter. You can’t have a mammoth OL full of studs and then an undersized Cuban guy in the middle. Mario will bring in a center In the portal
Yup we need a Center real bad we cannot have a drop off there next season. He has to be in the portal our future center.

Advertisement
Back