Huge loss for the program

He was going to come back and work with Swasey for his 28m race in the Special Olympics this year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If Rodgers was so bad why are his high school highlights in D'Onofrio's 'How to Evaluate Safeties' YouTube video?

Save for a few, the ****** *** former players and their opinions have had a lot to do with the regression of the program the past 15 years

Swaseeeeeeeeey, waiiiiiiiiiit don't leaaaaaaaaave!!!!!!!!!

image.jpg

Advertisement
Do Alabama's former players come back there? Or meddle in the decision making process of their program?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Do people realize that players coming back to work out at UM was A LONG STABLISHED TRADITION BEFORE SWASSEY CAME TO UM.
Why do people act like it's something that started with Swassey??

hahahahahahahahahahahahahah tell me this is actually a true statement LMFAO!!

You must be the happiest guy on here right now as you've been calling for this more than anyone... No need to worry that Swasey will hang on now. We'll have a new guy and hopefully it'll work out. I don't know it like you do but if the old players don't want to come back and work out at the U then it's a shame but I'm good with it.

It's more important to improve the team now the way the new coach sees fit. A lot of guys on here want to keep one or two coaches from the old regime too but if that doesn't happen, we'll all have to move forward and trust that what we've been doing hasn't worked so we need to go in a different direction.

Advertisement
Back