Huge loss for the program

JZCane

Sophomore
Kacy Rodgers -

"I just don't see myself coming back to UM now that Coach Swasey isn't there"

Advertisement
Advertisement
Someone tweet Kacy that Cane fans are more concerned with former NFL players, not current Walmart stockboys.

Advertisement
Can someone post the gif of Rodgers trying to suck that FSU players **** in the endzone instead of knocking away the ball?

Advertisement
Don't know what we'll do without Rodgers coming back to teach the secondary......Anyway, funny that Swasey being fired garners the most outrage. Sorry boys, if you were winning more games and not getting pushed around as much, Swasey may still have a job at Miami. It's a bit of a shocker, but there are better S&C coaches out there. Apparently former Miami players are very reluctant to change.

Can someone post the gif of Rodgers trying to suck that FSU players **** in the endzone instead of knocking away the ball?

There was that play and another one by Highsmith, a year later I believe, that are haunting.

Last edited:
Advertisement

There was that play and another one by Hoghsmith, a year later I believe, that are haunting.

Two of the worst plays by UM DB's, ever. Highsmith's just showed you that he was bad at football and had no instincts. Kacy Rodgers, on the other hand, just completely wimped out.

There was that play and another one by Hoghsmith, a year later I believe, that are haunting.

Two of the worst plays by UM DB's, ever. Highsmith's just showed you that he was bad at football and had no instincts. Kacy Rodgers, on the other hand, just completely wimped out.

True on all accounts. I am getting angry thinking about it. Kacy had a sure fire kill shot.

Advertisement
Back