Huge 2nd Exam for Manny & Company Today

Exactly.

His entire premise got blown up, the fact that we were going to lose, and he was gonna sit here and crow and beat his little bird chest about how we lost and how bad Manny sucks.

So he had to move the goal posts.

If you look at his original post youll see he left himself an out by saying "we should blow Pitt out"

Advertisement
I'm happy with the tough win, but what my eyes are seeing is that we need an upgrade on defensive coaches and also I would like to see what Lashlee does when he has HIS recruits running his plays..

Manny, even though not great, but he can be an excellent CEO ala Dabs, with the right group. But again, this is his 1st time as a HC so.....
he's learning on the job and we need the maturation to be complete. I hope I make sense.....
Oh you do lust! Real cane fans know exactly what you mean. Even we were no-2 in da country in 17' real cane fans knew it was smoke and mirrors, me and a bunch of us here know what it looks like when were right( or back) and this isn't it and us real cane fans know it. But were winning and that's the key were winning with out being back YET!! If u know what a great miami team looks like then u kno 21 and 22 classes puts us close still need tvd to be the guy or need a qb!

Another fan. You are the ones crying because I’m not jumping for joy after barely beating a weak ACC team.
Hey thisu, we aren't either but the point is we won the game unlike last year when we would've lost! That's the point we're making.That alone is progress, we have to appreciate the small steps because we're not ready f4 big steps yet! Real cane fans know this and barking and moaning each week isn't gonna expedite any faster.

Advertisement
Exam 2= pass (win)

Exam 3= pass (win)

Exam 4 game following a bye week... TBD

I'm old enough to remember when everyone wondered whether we'd be any better at all than last season. It seems like that was just last month.

21 and 22 classes wont amount to crap with the same little league corching we have from the top down.
We might be in a catch 22 bcuz if we fire the staff then we lose them anyway! Hope they get there stuff together(coaches) at least manuel has shown he will fire someone(enos) hopefully baker, patke and rumph step up if not they gotta go this year!! Im tired of 3 or 4 cb's on the roster.

You happy with this W? We came out flat again... if you love C- students... nevermind!

Passing is Passing, you know how many Doctors, pharmacists and lawyers are out there treating people that were c students.
You probably been treated by one and didn't know it.

Advertisement
Exam 2 vs. Pitt: passing grade (77 overall)
Exam 3 vs. UVA: passing grade (69 overall)

We're winning, but we're trending in the wrong direction. I'd say NC State is almost like a midterm where you get extra time to study, and it's a bigger test because despite missing their starting QB, they'll be close to par with Pitt and better than the UVA team we faced. Plus it's a "road game" and off a bye week, where we have traditionally come out flat and, for some reason, unprepared.

This is an NC State team that allowed 42 to Wake, 45 to Virginia Tech and 48 to UNC. We should be able to top 30+ points on them; then again, we only scored 19 (12 after the scripted first drive, but points are points so not diminishing when they come) on a UVA team that was allowing over 36 ppg entering last Saturday and were also missing their two starting safeties. I said before the season the bar for the offense isn't really high - score 30+ points a game and that should be enough for a very good season.

Hoping to see the improvement that we didn't see from Pitt to UVA; it can certainly happen, but it remains to be seen.

Last edited:
Oh you do lust! Real cane fans know exactly what you mean. Even we were no-2 in da country in 17' real cane fans knew it was smoke and mirrors, me and a bunch of us here know what it looks like when were right( or back) and this isn't it and us real cane fans know it. But were winning and that's the key were winning with out being back YET!! If u know what a great miami team looks like then u kno 21 and 22 classes puts us close still need tvd to be the guy or need a qb!
My brother, @scorpio40, I know what a nasty Miami team looks like, but this elementary school admin hiring these newbies instead of some seasoned veteran to run this show, instead again it's a ****show!! How long have we been waiting?? Honestly, pimp, this admin does not care about us (you and me) if we ain't spending millions then we're just a bunch of schmucks talking **** on a message board!

Even when the 20 and 21 classes touchdown in Miami....... let me know who's going to teach them how to get better, stronger, faster, dominate...

Exam 2 vs. Pitt: passing grade (77 overall)
Exam 3 vs. UVA: passing grade (69 overall)

We're winning, but we're trending in the wrong direction. I'd say NC State is almost like a midterm where you get extra time to study, and it's a bigger test because despite missing their starting QB, they'll be close to par with Pitt and better than the UVA team we faced. Plus it's a "road game" and off a bye week, where we have traditionally come out flat and, for some reason, unprepared.

This is an NC State team that allowed 42 to Wake, 45 to Virginia Tech and 48 to UNC. We should be able to top 30+ points on them; then again, we only scored 19 (12 after the scripted first drive, but points are points so not diminishing when they come) on a UVA team that was allowing over 36 ppg entering last Saturday and were also missing their two starting safeties. I said before the season the bar for the offense isn't really high - score 30+ points a game and that should be enough for a very good season.

Hoping to see the improvement that we didn't see from Pitt to UVA; it can certainly happen, but it remains to be seen.
I agree 100% ballin! Vt with hooker and gt with sims will giv us fits, hopefully having king will prepare us f4 those type of qb's!

My brother, @scorpio40, I know what a nasty Miami team looks like, but this elementary school admin hiring these newbies instead of some seasoned veteran to run this show, instead again it's a ****show!! How long have we been waiting?? Honestly, pimp, this admin does not care about us (you and me) if we ain't spending millions then we're just a bunch of schmucks talking **** on a message board!

Even when the 20 and 21 classes touchdown in Miami....... let me know who's going to teach them how to get better, stronger, faster, dominate...
Might have to promote feely to be a coach! But, patke might get credit f4 our special teams and confuse it with he is a good lb's coach.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back