Hudl Highlights on a Mac

DMoney

D-Moni
Administrator
Sorry for posting this here, but does anybody know how to get Hudl highlights to work on a Mac? They always come out scrambled.

Advertisement
You should be able to download silver light and go from there. PM if you have any questions, I worked for them over the summer.

Hudl was really developed to be compatible with Chrome. So give that a shot. But I use a Mac at school and haven't really had that issue.

Advertisement
I have had this issue recently. In firefox it tells me I need to download silverlight (which I already installed), I download link and it still tells me to download it again.

On Safari, I can watch it but the screen will be scrambled/warped for some plays and work perfect for others. Makes no sense. smh...

I have had this issue recently. In firefox it tells me I need to download silverlight (which I already installed), I download link and it still tells me to download it again.

That's the same problem I used to have. I had originally downloaded silverlight along with the "flip for mac" player as part of the same download, and it kept telling me I needed download it. Eventually I downloaded silverlight by itself and haven't had anymore problems.

I've had lag issues on a PC and laptop. From one play to the next. Resolution goes up and the playback becomes choppy.

I downloaded Silverlight and tried it on Chrome, Safari and Firefox and still get half of the highlights scrambled.

Advertisement
Yea I can literally only watch them on an iPad, they're super sped up on my pc and Mac.

Advertisement
Most of the time is code issue. Try tweeting @hudlsupport to get some help.

There normal support is great but it's only for people who pay for a subscription.

This is an issue with using Microsoft Silverlight 5 on certain Mac computers. To fix this issue, Control+click on the video screen in the Library and click on Silverlight. Then click the Playback tab and uncheck the second box to disable hardware acceleration. Now refresh your page and you should be good to go!

Advertisement
This is an issue with using Microsoft Silverlight 5 on certain Mac computers. To fix this issue, Control+click on the video screen in the Library and click on Silverlight. Then click the Playback tab and uncheck the second box to disable hardware acceleration. Now refresh your page and you should be good to go!

This guy!!!!!!!!

That's it, thanks!

+rep

I downloaded Silverlight and tried it on Chrome, Safari and Firefox and still get half of the highlights scrambled.

DMoney I have Mac and PC. On Mac I can't get it to work either, on Windows works great every time. I have no idea why

Advertisement
Back