HS Kickoff Classics

Advertisement
Richardson has a massive o line, and great skill guys. That offense will do big numbers

Advertisement
Jesus Christ. LMAO

Them boys got a taste of Dade County football that night.

This film is exhibit A of why 3-star Miami recruits are often better than 4-/5-star OOS recruits. The level of play is just so much higher. You have freak athlete projects that are poorly coached, undernourished and/or raw. But you also have freak athlete kids with years of experience who compete year-round against the best talent in the country, especially the ones transferring in to schools like CC, BTW or the West.

But seriously, how do you evaluate a recruit from a film like this? The domination is so great.

I thought CC played American Heritage tonight. At least that's the schedule that Max Preps is showing??

Advertisement
This film is exhibit A of why 3-star Miami recruits are often better than 4-/5-star OOS recruits. The level of play is just so much higher. You have freak athlete projects that are poorly coached, undernourished and/or raw. But you also have freak athlete kids with years of experience who compete year-round against the best talent in the country, especially the ones transferring in to schools like CC, BTW or the West.

But seriously, how do you evaluate a recruit from a film like this? The domination is so great.

I thought CC played American Heritage tonight. At least that's the schedule that Max Preps is showing??

AH PLAYS CC which is a big time game foreal. Lot of div 1 talent...I got CC winning..but it wouldn't be the same kind of route.

Carol City has about 4 div1 level wr's other than Britt. They weren't even stressing getting Britt.
Amari Johnson, Miami Carol City, Wide Receiver- One of the fastest kids down here
Thaiu Jones-Bell Recruit Interests
Lorenzo Floyd and a few other youngsters.

If Carol City can continue to get OL next year they will be tough as well.

That matchup with MNW will be big time...MNW aint taking any shorts either. The Hispanic qb can sling it a bit...and Mnw has div 1 wr's to go along with some good rbs and a div 1 OTackle in Fox...who can slow down Ray.

Last edited:
Advertisement
It's gonna be an interesting season. A few surprising scores from tonight. Not just local, but statewide.

Carol City beat American Heritage's a$$.
Manatee High got raped by Lakeland!
Bradenton Southeast not looking too good since we left. They lost 54-7 tonight to Palmetto.
Tampa Bay Tech beat Armwood. (Armwood is always loaded with talent)
Flanagan has fallen hard from their recent glory days.

And my buddy coaches at Braden River. They lost to Trinity Christian tonight.
He had this to say about Crowley...

"You know that kid is a beast when my best defensive player comes up to me in the middle of the game and says he's the hardest kid he's ever had to tackle."

Apparently his defenders were bouncing off of Crowley. And Braden River has good players. He broke a 95 TD as well.

Jesus Christ. LMAO

Them boys got a taste of Dade County football that night.

Oh Yeah.gif

Advertisement

Can anyone share some details on Richardson? I don’t see much about him on here. Offer list is primarily mid-majors. I like his tape. Ideally he is probably not the level of QB we offer, but we have NOTHING for 2019. This kid is miles from campus, has shown out in the toughest HS football conference in the country, and he looks to have a very strong arm.

We just offered a scholarship to an OL transfer from Butler. BUTLER.

Best case, we offer him and he turns into a solid back up or 4th/5th yr starter. Worst case, he transfers out. There is zero reason to not oursue unless grades are a problem.

Carol City has about 4 div1 level wr's other than Britt. They weren't even stressing getting Britt.
Amari Johnson, Miami Carol City, Wide Receiver- One of the fastest kids down here
Thaiu Jones-Bell Recruit Interests
Lorenzo Floyd and a few other youngsters.

If Carol City can continue to get OL next year they will be tough as well.

That matchup with MNW will be big time...MNW aint taking any shorts either. The Hispanic qb can sling it a bit...and Mnw has div 1 wr's to go along with some good rbs and a div 1 OTackle in Fox...who can slow down Ray.

I was the first to bring him up on the board. But Thaiu Jones Bell recruitment has take off...ANY and EVERYBODY has offered him recently. Bama offered today i think we offered last week.

Advertisement
Back