HS Kickoff Classics

DB4

Freshman
Kickoff Classics in the state of Florida start today. If you guys are going to one or know some scores to pass along, whether they have Canes recruits or not, I figure to put this thread up to get some good ol fashioned trash talk started.

Homestead plays Ronald Reagan (Doral) today at 3:30 p.m. I think Homestead has a kid that went to Paradise and may be lightly on Miami's radar. A tight end I believe.

Advertisement
Reagan is subpar at best homestead should ball out.
Reagan beat em last year in the kickoff classic, and they went 6-3 last season. Homestead is definitely more talented but Reagan runs the wing T that keeps games close.

Advertisement
Reagan beat em last year in the kickoff classic, and they went 6-3 last season. Homestead is definitely more talented but Reagan runs the wing T that keeps games close.
Reagan n hialeah gardens run the same crap. I think homestead is superior team they need discipline w that o

Carol city and northwestern will be in Tallahassee.. playing against Godby and Rickards this Saturday it's call the Soul Bowl.. I thought the Soul Bowl was in Miami back in the day. Now they doing it up here in trailerhassee lmao. Anybody know why??

Carol city and northwestern will be in Tallahassee.. playing against Godby and Rickards this Saturday it's call the Soul Bowl.. I thought the Soul Bowl was in Miami back in the day. Now they doing it up here in trailerhassee lmao. Anybody know why??
John Ferrell Classic
Northwestern played Rickards last year. Beta the brakes off em

Advertisement

Those games in Tally aren't official Soul Bowls. The two main ones are still Dillard/Ely and Jackson/Northwestern. These kickoff classics are in honor of the FAMU player that got killed by a cop a few years ago, Jonathan A.P. Ferrell.

Here's a link on it: Second Annual Jonathan A.P. Ferrell Kickoff Classic Set

Advertisement
I'm going to the game M.C.C all day through and through. my whole family went there since the 80's on thru.. I went to Brentwood elementary.

Advertisement

#1 Brownlee with the lockdown coverage
#5 Nayquan Wright
#99 Malcolm Ray

Carol City should put up a good amount of points this year.

Whoever was filming did a great job for a HS game. But from a gameplay perspective, that was not an easy film to watch. I couldn't take away much from this game other than the fact the CC QB has some good accuracy and they utterly dominated the opposing team. Your optimist team could probably compete better against CC.

Who is the CC Qb?
Daniel Richardson he is a senior transfer from Booker T, he won states at Booker T as a freshman. Has over 6,000 yards in Miami-Dade County in his career. Carol City has got to be the favorite with Richardson at the helm to win state, and maybe as good as any other team in the state.

Advertisement
Back