HRS Replay System Yesterday

Allabouttheu95

stay home on gamedays Mario
For everyone in attendance there… Am I nuts or did they fail to show replays of critical plays the vast majority of time? I’ve attended 100’s of games at that stadium and I had never seen such a lack of replays shown on Jumbotron.

Did rules change where you can’t show them? If not they need to get their **** together because that was unacceptable.

**** of a win. Felt good to win a meaningful one again.

Advertisement
For everyone in attendance there… Am I nuts or did they fail to show replays of critical plays the vast majority of time? I’ve attended 100’s of games at that stadium and I had never seen such a lack of replays shown on Jumbotron.

Did rules change where you can’t show them? If not they need to get their **** together because that was unacceptable.

correct. i believe this is by design/policy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I feel like its been that way for yearssss, a coach is gonna have to complain about that.. They never showed a replay of James Williams hit, even when it was overturned, like how goofy do you have to be to think if you dont show it in stadium it will have affect on ref who is looking at a screen. Sometimes coaches depend on a quick shot to challenge a play..

Them and DJ playing goofy *** songs, wtf.. Party in the USA over Lets go before a kickoff?? I know for a fact nobody in stadium voted for party in usa for over a 50% clip, people were too drunk to scan that little *** qr code..

They took a 4 minute tv break before 4th qtr too, as to be the longest I ever seen also

Was annoying, I had to go to Twitter to see the replay for the targeting call cause they never showed it

Replay and dude on the music has NO feel for what's actually going on in the stands
Add our new announcer too. Just brutal to listen to that guy. Almost wish we would just get rid of move those chains with him. He’s that bad in my opinion

Advertisement

They were awful. Didn't update the down and yardage properly either.

Canes gotta have their own team who does it bc that sh*t does not happen at Fins games.

I feel like its been that way for yearssss, a coach is gonna have to complain about that.. They never showed a replay of James Williams hit, even when it was overturned, like how goofy do you have to be to think if you dont show it in stadium it will have affect on ref who is looking at a screen. Sometimes coaches depend on a quick shot to challenge a play..

Them and DJ playing goofy *** songs, wtf.. Party in the USA over Lets go before a kickoff?? I know for a fact nobody in stadium voted for party in usa for over a 50% clip, people were too drunk to scan that little *** qr code..

They took a 4 minute tv break before 4th qtr too, as to be the longest I ever seen also

This has been so bad for so many years now. This is Miami. Music played by the DJ should consist of nothing but the following: 1) Phil Collins, music from Miami Vice, or anything that makes you think of 1980s Miami, 2) AC/DC, and 3) the absolute nastiest hip-hop you can get away with playing. Not necessarily in that order. Nothing else should be played in that stadium.

Agreed with all the above. The band is ****ing me off too. They seem to play songs at the wrong time. But the replays were terrible and non existent. DJ sucked too unfortunately.

Advertisement

I can only recall the JW targeting and Kam at the end.
They DID show the OG jump early on the FB TD.

Probably our play on the field made this fall off the radar screen.

Life is good if the biggest thing we have to complain about is the facilities replay mechanism.

Advertisement
Back