Howard on Campus PER TOS

Advertisement
If parents allegiance to either school means anything in his decision he'd be a Cane. Like father like son.

I love my mom, act like my father.

Father should have raised him a Cane. My fiance is UF alum and we already have our situation solved... she wanted to raise them catholic, I told her I wanted to raise them Baptist (although I really didn't care at all)... so I bartered with her and said ok they can be raised catholic as long as we bring nothing Gator related into our home and we bring them up as Canes. She agreed, so we both get what we want.
Amazing...You win

If parents allegiance to either school means anything in his decision he'd be a Cane. Like father like son.

Father should have raised him a Cane. My fiance is UF alum and we already have our situation solved... she wanted to raise them catholic, I told her I wanted to raise them Baptist (although I really didn't care at all)... so I bartered with her and said ok they can be raised catholic as long as we bring nothing Gator related into our home and we bring them up as Canes. She agreed, so we both get what we want.

Let the Canes be his religion.

Advertisement

This man has his priorities straight. I would rep you if I wasn't on my phone.

Amazing...You win

... Seriously man. That's a heckuva win.

Advertisement
hey mrs h saw u and tracy at the u today. hope ur visit went well. good luck with ur decision. GO CANES!!!!!
-twitter

Ok this seems to be the only sight that I can to this on so just curious can somone lay out the analogies for me. Grassy= what. Tos = what????

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back