Howard on Campus PER TOS

Advertisement
shaiyhoward 9 mins 23 secs ago Twitter
I met Dr. Shalala this past Wednesday....it was an honor meeting such an accomplished & powerful lady!!

85.jpg

Last edited:
I was gonna comment but got to checking out Ms. Howard; she's a cutie. Hope Al and staff prove themselves more trustworthy and believable about their intentions with her son then the **** coaches. They do that, we got him.

shaiyhoward 9 mins 23 secs ago Twitter
I met Dr. Shalala this past Wednesday....it was an honor meeting such an accomplished & powerful lady!!
this is awesome, one of the things that matter the most in this life changing decision to commit to college is moral support from their families and to reach that certain comfort level for them to succeed and what better to do it than a place like UM where hes home. Papa Howard obviously has cemented roots in miami and this quote says a lot as to where we stand in this process with Mr. Howard

Advertisement
I'm kind of new to recruiting boards, what is TOS? Google didn't help.

It stands for The Other Site

The old boards we were forced to use the term because any other name would be blocked out like a curse word. Here you are free to just use the other name of the site. Some people are having trouble adjusting. Not a big deal but you want to know where the info is coming from.

Advertisement
**** these slow fingers! :)

I am glued to the board this weekend, so watch it! seriously though how juvenile was it that you couldn't even post the name of another site or it was bleeped out? Even on the pay board.

**** these slow fingers! :)

I am glued to the board this weekend, so watch it! seriously though how juvenile was it that you couldn't even post the name of another site or it was bleeped out? Even on the pay board.

Definitely was lame. TOS is a part of our vocab now that won't ever go away.

It will take an effort from people but it can be done. The effort just has to be made. It's not a huge deal but if the people that contribute the most start to use the site names instead of "TOS" it will catch on.

Advertisement
Back