Howard Hyping FAU; Says THEY'll WIN

Advertisement
This isn't the game that's going to sink Golden. This won't be Golden's USF. The offense has heard the criticism all week and they respond. The Hurricanes route the Owls 55-17.

Advertisement
Howard's hyping the school that's paying him. He said so on Fermans podcast.

Let's hope that Howard's hype is hopeful.

Firing Day is 82 away.

This single game is often cited as our resurrection. Edgerin James was good for 299 yards.
We lost to McNabb's Syracuse 13-66, the previous week.

We had tickets to the original scheduled date, but Hurricane George did it in.

[video=youtube;KQHIPVIN5OI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQHIPVIN5OI[/video]

Last edited:
Canes will kick them clear out over I-95 & into the Everglades. Or maybe into the Atlantic. Walton will run wild not to mention Corn.

This isn't the game that's going to sink Golden. This won't be Golden's USF. The offense has heard the criticism all week and they respond. The Hurricanes route the Owls 55-17.

I will call a FWC officer at the end of the game to report that there is a dead owl on the field. Golden might get cited for killing a protected bird when UM annihilates FAU tomorrow night.

I might take my kids to that game so I can see UM play without putting a dime in UM's pocket.

BTW, that is a great little stadium. Kudos to Schnells for getting that stadium built.

Advertisement
It won't even be close and why people utter such nonsense like what Howard said, I'll never understand.

I understand why Howard said it, since he's still on the FAU payroll and it's a team he created. Now, how UM "fans" can say it....

It's real simple to your response, the last 4 years has been utter nonsense. Except for the Florida game, Al hasn't beat any team of significance. We found out that Florida wasn't that good either. His record is DEPLORABLE, therefore any opponent should always be optimistic when facing UM.

I think we found out more about how injury prone Florida was than anything else. That defense was legit. The offense was garbage, but assuming a healthy season, that defense alone pulls in another 2-3 wins at least.

Exactly. The UF we played was not the same UF that ended the season. They lost a handful of key starters after they played us.

Advertisement
You owl hopefuls, go bet with those thoughts...the money is free if you believe it

go drop an easy 1000 on the owls...pick up some quick easy cash

If our D plays well, they won't get 17.

Advertisement
We have constantly underachieved and lost multiple games every season under Golden that we should have won. There's certainly a history with Golden that makes losing to FAU a possibility. Should we win? Of course. Will we? Probably. And that's what Howard sees. It's not a certain win by any means.

I believe UM should not go into this game with such ****iness but a sense of a business like trip up I-95. I only live about 1.5 miles from the FAU Stadium and it's going to be rocking Friday night. My score is UM 48- FAU 34. Then again if FAU pulls off the upset AL will be packing his bags Saturday morning which would be a blessing for UM football! Howard is the best and he will be decked in his business suit attire and Jim Kelly will be in attendance too.

If we give up 34 points to FAU Golden and Dorito should be fires immediately and not allowed on the bus home.

It won't even be close and why people utter such nonsense like what Howard said, I'll never understand.

I understand why Howard said it, since he's still on the FAU payroll and it's a team he created. Now, how UM "fans" can say it....

I still don't. There's other ways to say something that fires up the team or pays credit both ways. It's just a dumb outlandish statement on his part and everyone knows he doesn't really believe that crap. People need to say what they mean, not sugarcoat crap for the general public.

Advertisement
Back