Howard Hyping FAU; Says THEY'll WIN

the storm

Banned Under CIS Martial Law until 11/5/20
Per Barry Jackson's SportsBuzz today. He's pumping up the Owls :stormwarningflag-sm

Advertisement
He also said the worst thing UM ever did was fire Coker. I think ole Howard might be losing it with that comment.

Advertisement
Howard could take a dump mid-game on the 50 yard line at Sun Life stadium, knock out Sebastian the Ibis with an empty bottle of Kentucky bourbon and drag him around the stadium while doing the tomahawk chop, and he'd still be cool in my book.

Howard is the greatest.

I'd spout bull**** for good money.

****. I spew bull**** for okay money.

Per Barry Jackson's SportsBuzz today. He's pumping up the Owls :stormwarningflag-sm

FAU might be Onion's USF.

May not be all hype...UM rolled to lower Div FAMU hometown once and got waxed! That same UM Howard team waxed a highly ranked Penn State two weeks later.

Advertisement
Poor old man probably thinks the Owls are playing Miami of Ohio.

It'll be an interesting game. Sadly.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I believe UM should not go into this game with such ****iness but a sense of a business like trip up I-95. I only live about 1.5 miles from the FAU Stadium and it's going to be rocking Friday night. My score is UM 48- FAU 34. Then again if FAU pulls off the upset AL will be packing his bags Saturday morning which would be a blessing for UM football! Howard is the best and he will be decked in his business suit attire and Jim Kelly will be in attendance too.

It won't even be close and why people utter such nonsense like what Howard said, I'll never understand.

It's real simple to your response, the last 4 years has been utter nonsense. Except for the Florida game, Al hasn't beat any team of significance. We found out that Florida wasn't that good either. His record is DEPLORABLE, therefore any opponent should always be optimistic when facing UM.

It's real simple to your response, the last 4 years has been utter nonsense. Except for the Florida game, Al hasn't beat any team of significance. We found out that Florida wasn't that good either. His record is DEPLORABLE, therefore any opponent should always be optimistic when facing UM.

I think we found out more about how injury prone Florida was than anything else. That defense was legit. The offense was garbage, but assuming a healthy season, that defense alone pulls in another 2-3 wins at least.

Advertisement
Back