How would you recruit if you were the coach

Advertisement
(Besides winning and firing the coaches)

Would like to hear what tactics should be implemented to help our recruiting shortfalls.

*Would you allow sophomores to commit?
*Send out more offers? Etc...

I would think...what would dIAZ do and then do the opposite

Honestly... I'd take the Alabama Approach... pay the **** outta the kids (or better -- tap the booster network). See how fast kids choose Miami over any SEC ****hole... its the only way to compete with them. Now even Nebraska is paying...

@Elijah's Biggest Fan ...if you don't mind, what other school had a very good recruiting pitch?
Wow so many but the ones who stood out...
FSU really showed concern about our family. They would send my daughter "good luck" letters when she had games coming up. They really made it their business to get to know our family.
South Carolina was just friendly as ****. It really felt like we were visiting family members when we went there. The school is beautiful. Elijah got to hang with the current players while we stayed with the other parents at Muschamp's house.
UM has ALWAYS made us feel like they're Elijah's uncles or something. There's not one coach that didn't always seem genuinely happy to see him and us. When Stroud came on board he did the same. I ask hard questions, important stuff and they never hesitated when answering. For the last 2 years, every time we set foot on campus they made sure we felt wanted. Even after he decommitted they never wavered. They were still checking in when they could.
Elijah has obviously met more coaches than I have but these 3 schools stood out.
I never met a UF coach but I know they were heavy on Elijah and they did contact me regularly as well. Even when Hurricane Dorian hit Bahamas they kept checking in to see if family was ok.
Some of these coaches are really good guys. I know they're rivals to UM but I genuinely hope they all do well...just not against UM!🤣😜

Wow so many but the ones who stood out...
FSU really showed concern about our family. They would send my daughter "good luck" letters when she had games coming up. They really made it their business to get to know our family.
South Carolina was just friendly as ****. It really felt like we were visiting family members when we went there. The school is beautiful. Elijah got to hang with the current players while we stayed with the other parents at Muschamp's house.
UM has ALWAYS made us feel like they're Elijah's uncles or something. There's not one coach that didn't always seem genuinely happy to see him and us. When Stroud came on board he did the same. I ask hard questions, important stuff and they never hesitated when answering. For the last 2 years, every time we set foot on campus they made sure we felt wanted. Even after he decommitted they never wavered. They were still checking in when they could.
Elijah has obviously met more coaches than I have but these 3 schools stood out.
I never met a UF coach but I know they were heavy on Elijah and they did contact me regularly as well. Even when Hurricane Dorian hit Bahamas they kept checking in to see if family was ok.
Some of these coaches are really good guys. I know they're rivals to UM but I genuinely hope they all do well...just not against UM!🤣😜
Thank you so much! I always wanted to hear a parent's perspective on this matter.

Advertisement
Offensive and defensive scheme that is friendly to local talent

**** early commits

tenor (24).gif

Advertisement
Back