How would you feel about hiring Doug Marrone after he gets..

Ibis Wingz

All-ACC
...fired by the Bills? Marrone did a pretty good job at Syracuse. His teams were always competitive to good and he has access to some pretty good assistants.

Advertisement
I'm still baffled how he got the Buffalo Bills job after Syracuse. I was never impressed with him there.

I'd rather hire the service manager at Maroone Chevrolet. That said, the Bills beat the Patriots this week.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Very good football coach who did a really good job overall at Syracuse. I'm not so sure he's getting fired any time soon. His team looked pretty good wiping their *** with my Lions a couple days ago. They've got a pretty dominant defense there.

Advertisement
Huh? The Bills are doing well.

The Bills have new owners. He is coaching each week for his job.

...fired by the Bills? Marrone did a pretty good job at Syracuse. His teams were always competitive to good and he has access to some pretty good assistants.

Yeah we're not letting him go unless we finish something like 5-11. We should be at worst .500 this season. Also when the new owner took over the Sabres he didn't clean house till a year later. Also from whats being thrown around he doesn't want to come in and blow everything up.

Advertisement
Back